Where Would You Like Carnival to Sail?

spencercoop

Last summer during the Swine Flu in Mexico, Carnival went up to Canada (Astoria, OR; Victoria and Vancouver, BC).

It would be nice if they did a few of these cruises again.

I would love for Carnival to do some Pacific Northwest cruises out of LA or San Diego. It would be nice to mix it up a bit.

Maybe the Dominican Republic?

I will be there in October on the Miracle. It is doing a handful of cruises to Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacao and Aruba. They start this October (I am on the October 18th sailing) and have one a month into early next year.

Do the R/T Hawaii from SD or LA . Another cruise they could do is the Pacific North West R/T stoping in Santa Barbara , Monterey ,SF ,Astoria & Seattle

Those are GREAT suggestions!!

I vote for more cruises to St Lucia and St Kitts.....also add HMC to more

itineraries!

Would love to see more in Europe... and Egypt... South America... have to switch lines next year I think, since I'm good for tropical islands for a while and the Magic essentially doing the same ports as the Dream did isn't the Europe ports I'm looking for...

Ok, seriously:

• Roundtrip partial Panama Canal Transit cruises
  • Eastern Mediterranean including Egypt and Israel
  • South America roundtrips from Santos, Rio de Janeiro, or Buenos Aires
  • Northern Europe

I don't know how much of these we would ever see on Carnival though. They make their money by offering affordable cruises close to home, and none of the cruises I listed qualify for that. :( I know some people will say "well, they DO go to Europe". However, it's only a very minor percentage of their total itineraries.

I think this should be interesting. Where would you like to see Carnival sail to? Or what ports would you like Carnival to go to, that they currently don't?

Europe other than when a new ship comes out!

Out West:

Love to see more Hawaii cruises - with 3 ships on west coast, why not? Agree some runs up the west coast would be nice also.

Overnight stops in Acapulco and PV would be great too.

IMHO I think CARNIVAL MAGIC should be ported on west coast, and dedicated to Alaska during the whole summer (Seattle based). Winter, swap between Hawaii & Central America.

South:

More southern Caribbean port itineraries: St Kitts, St Lucia, A/B/C's, etc. Also more Roatan itineraries - especially from GAL and NOL.

And drop stops in Freeport and use HMC instead - much more enjoyable.

Up North:

Love to do a NE US fall color trip and a stop in Quebec City.

I will be there in October on the Miracle. It is doing a handful of cruises to Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacao and Aruba. They start this October (I am on the October 18th sailing) and have one a month into early next year.

I want to see them do more of THIS sailing....we are considering it for an upcoming trip...great selection of ports!

And I would love to do a Polynesian Islands cruise!

Archived