Where Would You Like Carnival to Sail?

spencercoop

I LOVE that limited Miracle itinerary to Aruba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, and Grand Turk, but I don't love the 4 days at sea. I'd like to see at least 1, maybe 2 more ports on it and I'd add HMC and Grenada.

I'd pay in full tomorrow if that happened!

I LOVE that limited Miracle itinerary to Aruba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, and Grand Turk, but I don't love the 4 days at sea. I'd like to see at least 1, maybe 2 more ports on it and I'd add HMC and Grenada.

I'd pay in full tomorrow if that happened!

There are only 3 days at sea. There is no way they could do this itinerary with one or two more ports in 8 days. They need a day at sea to get to Grand Turk and need 2 days at sea to get back from Curacao.

Sail from San Francisco - a few other select lines do sailings from San Francisco, but seeing Carnival would be nice, too. And hopefully more reasonably priced :rolleyes:

Not sure if it would be popular but I would imagine so if you make it worthwhile, like going to Alaska, Mexico, around the pacific coast, through the panama canal or the south pacific (Hawaii/Polynesia/Australia/etc.).

Yes there are companies that offer all of the above through San Francisco and my favorite is definitely the South Pacific, with the ending destination being Sydney, Australia :p

[quote name='oncruisecontrol']I think the problem is that the big ships cannot get under the Delaware Memorial Bridge. Not sure it matters how deep the waterway is; the distance between the surface of the water and the deck of the bridge is pretty much constant.[/quote]

Well the new larger ships certainly couldn't make it, but medium (2000 passenger) and smaller ships sure could fit under that bridge. They did it before and now the Army Corp of Engineers is waging a court battle to deepen the channel from Delaware up to Philly so larger ships can bring freight into the city's port.

In the past, the Philly port had regular visits from Celebrity's Horizon and Zenith, NCL's Majesty and RCI's Nordic Empress. Also larger ships like RCI's Enchantment of the Seas and Carnival's Legend have cruised from there. In fact after September 11th, many ships were diverted there from the New York area ports until things settled down.

So if ships can come to Philly, when's Carnival and the others coming back?

[quote name='purrlinda']I LOVE that limited Miracle itinerary to Aruba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, and Grand Turk, but I don't love the 4 days at sea. I'd like to see at least 1, maybe 2 more ports on it and I'd add HMC and Grenada.

I'd pay in full tomorrow if that happened![/quote]

I think the itin on this one looks great, and I love the sea days... but the Miracle is my least favorite ship so far... would have to think long and hard about getting on that one again.

I can never do enough Canada/NE, but I'm heartily sick of sailing out of NY. I'd love to see that itinerary from Boston (can be done in 7 days), Baltimore (9 days) or even Philly.

Also, I'd eagerly sail out of NY for a 10 day from NY that included Quebec City, Charlottetown and Sydney.

[quote name='spencercoop']I think this should be interesting. Where would you like to see Carnival sail to? Or what ports would you like Carnival to go to, that they currently don't?[/quote]

A northbound west coast from Los Angeles that includes San Francisco and Victoria would be nice.

To be in Europe every year would also be nice.

[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]I would also like to see a run to [B]Tahiti [/B]and the surrounding islands.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]When I was in the 6th grade (during the Jurassic Period:rolleyes:) my local librarian (I was her paper boy) introduced me to the [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Bounty Trilogy[/B][/COLOR] ([B][U]Mutiny on the Bounty[/U][/B], [B][U]Men Against the Sea[/U][/B], and [B][U]Pitcairns Island[/U][/B]), written by Nordhoff and Hall. I was totally fascinated and enthralled by the adventure, remoteness and natural beauty of it all.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]A trip [B]UP [/B]the coast to Frisco, Seattle and Canada would be a nice change for this 10 times Mexican Riviera cruiser also.:D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

I would like Carnival to go to the following ports/routes:

ABS-Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao

Southern Route from Miami with three ports--Perhaps a nine day cruise and then a five day cruise Grand Turk, Key West, and a day at a private island

Private island--Carnival needs to get of ftheir butt and get a private island for the Carnival ships and drop Nassau and Freeport from some of the cruises. People get tired if Nassau and Freeport

BERMUDA!

More Alaska from Vancouver and Seattle

West Coast US/Canada cruises--Vancouver/Victoria, Seattle/San Fran

At least six or more full Panama Canal transits a year

Hawaii from LA at least six times a year

Central American ports from LA and bypass Mexico--Costa Rica, Guatamala, etc.....Eight day cruise

LESS Cozomel/Costa Maya, Nassau and Freeport stops!!!!!!

It would be great to see at least two Conquest class ships, two Fantasy class ships, and one Spirit class ship in the Pacific side year round.

[quote name='teachnh']I would love to see Carnival sail out of Boston! :D Boston to anywhere!![/quote]

That would work for me. The new Miracle route to Curaco/ Aruba seems to be very popular. We are doing it in 2011 and may do it again in 2012

[quote name='spencercoop']I think this should be interesting. Where would you like to see Carnival sail to? Or what ports would you like Carnival to go to, that they currently don't?[/QUOTE]

Don't particularly care where we go, in the Caribbean, just want to see 10-12 day cruises added instead of nothing longer than 8 days.

I am only in the market for 7 to 8 day cruises at the moment, but I would like to see some cruises out of FLL or MIA to southern Caribbean even if it meant 9 or 10 days cruise ( Im not crazy about making my way to San Juan for a cruise) though the itinerary on that cruise does sound great. Another island that interests me is Anguilla. I would also like to see more options for cruises to Bermuda

[B][I][COLOR=indigo]I would be interested in a Northern Europe, Scandinavia or Baltic cruise. [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=#4b0082][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=#4b0082]Also would like to see things "mixed up" a bit in the Western Routes out of Galveston or NOLA. Another ship maybe????[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=#4b0082]Loved the South American Route for the Splendor....(I think it was the Splendor.) Just couldn't do it at the time. Would love to do the Chilean fiords and Patagonia. Maybe Carnival can consider that again as a repositioning instead of the Panama Canal.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=#4b0082]granny :cool:[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkGreen]We would love a stop in Alexandria, Egypt. The only way I am ever going to get to see the pyramids! ;)

We are going to be booking a Mediterranean cruise (one that goes to Egypt) in 2013. I am so hoping that Carnival will pick up this port, otherwise, we will be forced to sail with RC or NCL :eek:![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='TravellinGranny'][B][I][COLOR=indigo]I would be interested in a Northern Europe, Scandinavia or Baltic cruise. [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=#4b0082]Also would like to see things "mixed up" a bit in the Western Routes out of Galveston or NOLA. Another ship maybe????[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=#4b0082]Loved the South American Route for the Splendor....(I think it was the Splendor.) Just couldn't do it at the time. Would love to do the Chilean fiords and Patagonia. Maybe Carnival can consider that again as a repositioning instead of the Panama Canal.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=#4b0082]granny :cool:[/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, it was the Splendor.

Archived