No Puerto Rico from Florida on Eastern route

I just noticed when Liberty of the seas moves to Ft Lauderdale in 2011 for it 4 and 5 day cruises Royal will have no ships that sail to PR on its Eastern Caribbean route that seems kind of strange. Now if you want to go to PR you either have to go there and sail on AOS or Serenade or take another cruise line that does...good excuse for us to try Solstice class.

I just noticed when Liberty of the seas moves to Ft Lauderdale in 2011 for it 4 and 5 day cruises Royal will have no ships that sail to PR on its Eastern Caribbean route that seems kind of strange. Now if you want to go to PR you either have to go there and sail on AOS or Serenade or take another cruise line that does...good excuse for us to try Solstice class.
It has them just not sailing out of Florida, maybe their giant ships can't stop in San Juan. Anyway, they also currently show no 7 day sailings out of Miami, maybe they're moving a ship there and haven't announced it yet.

Not entirely true. In 2011 there are stops to San Juan on Explorer out of NJ and Enchantment out of Baltimore - which I chose to sail on in May 2011. That being said, there's nothing wrong with Solstice and would be a good choice to sail on as well.:)

Archived