Storage for Luggage

Now that I have had my "what's the scoop on dress codes" questions answered, I have another, related one.

We have received our luggage tags, and have a total of 8 for our Junior Suite. It is my understanding that we do not have to put tags on our carry ons, right? So, if I have the luxury of taking quite a few bags (we are driving so no flight restrictions), how much storage is there in our JS for the luggage? Any room under the bed to store things?

Thanks!

There is room to store the luggage under the bed. I have always put two luggage tags on each piece of luggage. They sometimes come off. I also put at least one tag on our carry-ons in case they get misplaced accidentally.

Also depends which ship you are on some JS have a walkin closet..nest your luggage into each other if possible..you will find the room even if it's stacked in a corner..some have spoke about asking room steward about storing their luggage but I'm not sure about this option..I also would put a luggage tag on your carryons if you have extras..just in case..but you sound like you will be fine..enjoy !!

In a JS you will have plenty of room to store luggage. It can go either under the bed or in the walk-in closet. I kept one suitcase on the floor of the closet and as our clothes got dirty I would fold them up and put them in the suitcase. The last afternoon of the cruise was easy to pack as most of the clothes were already in the suitcase!

In a JS you will have plenty of room to store luggage. It can go either under the bed or in the walk-in closet. I kept one suitcase on the floor of the closet and as our clothes got dirty I would fold them up and put them in the suitcase. The last afternoon of the cruise was easy to pack as most of the clothes were already in the suitcase!

Great tip, thanks!

Archived