Yet Another ES Question

bruinlvr

I have a reservation for the Spirit on 11/28 which I purchased thru an online agency. Today I have found another online agency that is offering the same cat. 8N, plus an obc and free insurance for $150 less that what my 1st agent has offered.

My question: do I transfer my reservation to the cheaper TA or can I go thru Carnival to ask for a $150 obc???

I'm confused on how this works, please help.

??? The only way you can put in for a lower price is if its a Carnival offered price, not for a perk your TA doenst match that you found on another site. Nothing to do with ES.

If its a Carnival price then yes, you can get it, but if its a privately offered price you are kinda stuck. You cant cancel and rebook without paying the $50 pp penalty, and no TA will give up their commission probably just because another TA is making you a better offer. Im guessing you are talking about a private offer from another TA?? Otherwise it would be available on all sites.

Any publically advertised price yes, you can put in for, but not one offered by phone or email.

Carnival is not going to speak with you nor are they going to match a online TA OBC offer.

When you signed up with a TA,,, that TA became your official and contractually obligated spokesperson/business agent with ANY and all business deals between yourself and Carnival Cruiselines. Any ES forms/ price reductions/ cabin movements/ cancellations, etc,etc must be done by your TA

Archived