Kahlua Availability

Luckybee

Can anyone advise whether kahlua(not tia maria which is sometimes used as a substitute :( ) is available onboard should we wish to order a bottle from room service for nightcaps ? I was looking over various bar menus and while they seem to have a number of other after dinner drinks kahlua wasnt mentioned. I called X but the rep I spoke with indicated she didnt know and had no way to find out.

Can anyone advise whether kahlua(not tia maria which is sometimes used as a substitute :( ) is available onboard should we wish to order a bottle from room service for nightcaps ? I was looking over various bar menus and while they seem to have a number of other after dinner drinks kahlua wasnt mentioned. I called X but the rep I spoke with indicated she didnt know and had no way to find out.

Don't know about ordering a bottle of it but I know they do have it

because there are times I drink it on every cruise:D:)

It is Kahlua and not Tia Maria...I know the difference in flavor and the bottles are totally different;)

Thanks Lois....I agree with you about the difference in taste between the two...thats why I asked :) If they do have it as you indicate is there a reason why we cant simply order a bottle for our suite? Ive noticed that X does have different bottles available for ordering in advance but we're not big liquor drinkers so it wasnt of interest but this would be...then all I'd need would be to get our butler to find us a quart of 2% milk for our fridge and Im in business ;)

Luckybee,

Yes you are able to get anything prior to embarking and paying for it weeks prior.

What you want really is not a large special request either.

That product is sold in what they say is, Tax Free Sales too.

Contacting your Travel Agent will be the best first step. If you booked with the Cruise line direct ask the Clerk for the Supervisor etc..

On your special dairy product ask for that as well in your in cabin/suite Bar Service.

I myself do like Brandy Alexanders..but all Cruise Ships have Cream..

;)

Thanks Lois....I agree with you about the difference in taste between the two...thats why I asked :) If they do have it as you indicate is there a reason why we cant simply order a bottle for our suite? Ive noticed that X does have different bottles available for ordering in advance but we're not big liquor drinkers so it wasnt of interest but this would be...then all I'd need would be to get our butler to find us a quart of 2% milk for our fridge and Im in business ;)

Archived