Smoking Bar on Eclipse?

cardinals218

My family and I are looking to book a trip over Thanksgiving on the Eclipse. So far everything seemed top notch but I have a question that I searched and can't find a straight answer for. I'm a non-smoker traveling with smokers. I know there is no smoking in the rooms/balconies, that's okay with everyone. Just need to know if there at least one bar on the ship that allows smoking? Other indoor smoking areas or at least under cover?

By the way thanks to everyone who posts on the forum. It provides much needed details and information. It's great!

On Equinox the only indoor smoking area was a portion of the bar that is at the front of the ship on a high deck (I forget the name of the bar). I believe that this is the case for all Solstice Class ships. There are a few outdoor smoking areas such as one side of the pool, part of the lawn club and one or two others.

My family and I are looking to book a trip over Thanksgiving on the Eclipse. So far everything seemed top notch but I have a question that I searched and can't find a straight answer for. I'm a non-smoker traveling with smokers. I know there is no smoking in the rooms/balconies, that's okay with everyone. Just need to know if there at least one bar on the ship that allows smoking? Other indoor smoking areas or at least under cover?

There is only one interior lounge on Solstice Class that allows smoking, and that is Sky Lounge on deck 14, forward. The smoking section is on port side, and is behind the stage.

As above - sky lounge LHS, under cover beside pool as you go through to covered pool again LHS, in the open at bar midships deck 14 RHS and at the bar at back on deck 14 (I think).

We were sat just inside the door into the indoor pool area on the lhs and everytime the door opened we got a waft of cigarette smoke.

Oh sorry - it is on port side in Sky Lounge - never could remember my left from my right !

Jan

Hi Jan, an easy way to remember....port=left. Both have 4 letters:)

Thanks for the replies everyone.

It looks like it will be okay for the smoking members of our party. Just booked rooms on the Resort deck of Eclipse so it looks like the outdoor smoking areas will only be a little bit away from their rooms. Also, with at least one bar to enjoy a drink with a smoke we are good to go. Excited for the first time on Celebrity!

Archived