Never say Never

I swore I wouldn't - I wrote that I wouldn't - I mocked that I wouldn't......now DH wants to go on the OASIS - and who am I to refuse a cruise!!!

It's looking like we might have to shift our Serenade cruise from September to November. DH said, "why don't we try OASIS - I'd like to try it". I said, "it's more expensive". He said, "we only live once". So now, I've got a hold on a room for the w/o November 20 and I think we will be enjoying two Thanksgivings this year!!

I swore I wouldn't - I wrote that I wouldn't - I mocked that I wouldn't......now DH wants to go on the OASIS - and who am I to refuse a cruise!!!

It's looking like we might have to shift our Serenade cruise from September to November. DH said, "why don't we try OASIS - I'd like to try it". I said, "it's more expensive". He said, "we only live once". So now, I've got a hold on a room for the w/o November 20 and I think we will be enjoying two Thanksgivings this year!!

I said those same things until we got back from Independence and my mother said she would like to try Oasis next. Since I always take my parents along when we cruise, I Now have a reservation on Oasis for Feb. 26. I guess that I should never say never.

I may try that on Mr Chew ... except for Allure. We just got off Oasis, which was W O N D E R F U L ... and Mr Chew's attitude is now "been there, done that" while mine is "been there, want to do it again!"

Yeah, I'll tell him I definitely don't want to go on Allure, especially since they've got Chicago, one of his favorite shows/movies!

girl... you should go and hug your hubby right now... or make him a sandwich or whatever floats his boat!!! Lucky Lady!!

We fellas don't mind spending the extra money on cool stuff (once in a while anyway, I'm not ready to do Oasis yet). It's the unnecessary stuff like, say, a 60th pair of shoes....that we would rather not splurge on. :)

We fellas don't mind spending the extra money on cool stuff (once in a while anyway, I'm not ready to do Oasis yet). It's the unnecessary stuff like, say, a 60th pair of shoes....that we would rather not splurge on. :)

I'll second that. :D

Know that feeling. DD almost picked that as her birthday trip. In the end I convinced her to wait for a nicer cabin to come along on Oasis or Allure and instead choose Walt Disney World....

Archived