Days until your cruise?

RBCL

My family and I are sailing on the Ruby Princess April 17th. Looking for other families that may be sailing the same week (spring break). We have 12 year old twins (boy/girl) and a nine year old daughter. We would love to meet up with another family with kids similar ages to ours. Let me hear from you....

10 days!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!! Want to get out of all this snow and cold!

Vhiley, have you joined the roll call for your ship and sailing date?? Go to the roll call section on these boards and click on Princess, then click on Ruby princess, then click your sailing date. You can introduce yourself there (if you haven't already done so) and post to them who has kids in your kids age group.

have fun!!

We just completed our on-line seapass docs last night and requested the luggage tags be sent to us!!! WOO-HOO!!! If someone told me they were bumping up the days, I could be packed and ready to go within the hour. I already have my "cruise closet" hanging with everything ready to go in the suitcase and shoes in my extra-large zip-locks. Suitcases are already sitting in the corner of my bedroom. OTC meds are in a large zip-lock. Does anyone need an extra passenger on their trip leaving earlier than 30 days out???? :D

Archived