Legend Aug 22nd tips or anyone else?

mugsey

My family will be sailing on the Carnivale Legend on Aug. 22nd. We are very excited. I was looking at some of the excursions and was wondering if anyone have any tips on the tours or ship. Thanks !

we will be on the legend the same week- am traveling with my dh and dd 5 yrs old- in Cozumel we will be swimming with the dolphins, Roatan we booked Victor Bodden and in Belize will be visiting Bannister Island through eco tours- In Grand Cayman we will just go to 7 mile on our own and then do some shopping in port- we are looking forward to the trip very much- have heard great things about the Legend-

hope this helps!

thanks ! Cant wait! It will be me, my husband, two sons 17 & 11 and my aunt and uncle. We were looking into the stingray city and run point beach tour in Cayman and not sure on anything else yet for the other Islands. Where are you coming from? We are staying on the 8th floor ? The room #'s start with 8 lol

I hope you joined your roll call....as far as things to do and tips, look at the section under ports-caribbean-that's how I asked and found out all the info i wanted.

Read the legend reviews. At the bottom of the review there is a link to the shore excursions that the writer wrote about.

Make sure that you have something planned in Belize(we did Goff's Caye) and make sure that the adults can do something on their own on this cruise, and the kids can too. Enjoy!

thanks ! Cant wait! It will be me, my husband, two sons 17 & 11 and my aunt and uncle. We were looking into the stingray city and run point beach tour in Cayman and not sure on anything else yet for the other Islands. Where are you coming from? We are staying on the 8th floor ? The room #'s start with 8 lol

we are coming in from NY, but are coming in the day before and staying in Tampa- we booked a 4k so are on deck 4- I know that carnival has a stingray excursion and there are also private tours- look in the section for that port and see what people suggest- that was how I booked all my excursions- private tours-

My family will be sailing on the Carnivale Legend on Aug. 22nd. We are very excited. I was looking at some of the excursions and was wondering if anyone have any tips on the tours or ship. Thanks !

We hope you also enjoy the ship. The Carnival Legend still remains our favorite CCL ship. Have a great time!

We're sailing on that cruise, as well. We're on a small family group cruise with my parents and my brother, his wife and their two kids.

On Cozumel we're planning a day on our own via taxi at Chankannab. In Grand Cayman most of us are going on a tour through stingraysailing.com. In Belize, my brother, his wife, my hubby and I are going on the Carnival Radiers of the Lost Mayan caves tour, while the kids go with Grandma and Grandpa on a snorkeling excursion through a private vendor. Finally, in Roatan, my immediate family is going on a zipline and snorkeling tour. My folks are going snorkeling.

--Heidi

• 5 weeks later...

We will be on this sailing also. I can not wait!

We are doing the Sting Ray, Reef and Rum point tour thru Nativeway in Grand Cayman. In Cozumel we are doing a beach day at Nachi Cocum resort. We booked a "best of Roatan" tour with Victor Bodden and plan to go see the monkeys and igauanas as well. In Belize we are trying to decide between X-Stream Kids Cave Tubing (we have a 5 year old) and Captain your boat thru Coral Breeze.

We are coming from San Diego the day before and staying at Chase Suite Hotel. Our cabin is cat. 8B on upper deck.

Archived