Can't Book Online Any More??

Is it just me, or is RCL making it more difficult to book a cruise online? The majority of cabins I've looked at recently all now say "Not available online. Please call for availability." Is this tied to the plan to cut down on the number of requests for price drops?

Is it just me, or is RCL making it more difficult to book a cruise online? The majority of cabins I've looked at recently all now say "Not available online. Please call for availability." Is this tied to the plan to cut down on the number of requests for price drops?

This usually happens when they're sold out or close to it, and the TA's haven't released their cabins yet.

For a test I check the Jewell of the Seas cruise for Jan 26, 2012 and March 8, 2012. The majority of the cabins are giving this message. Do TA have all the rooms reserved?

maybe they are working to improve the new format which is awful IMHO!

I agree. I really liked the old system much better. One thing I have a problem is once I select a particular category, it takes me back to their homepage. So then I go back through and once I choose a category again, it then works.:confused:

So I don't know if I'm the only one having that problem, but it does the same thing from another computer at another house.

Archived