Booze Smuggling Poll

pnjkeith

What is your favorite way to Smuggle Booze onboard?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite way to Smuggle Booze onboard?

• Rum Runners in Cnecked Baggage
    • Rum Runners in Your Pockets
    • Just wrap the bottle and throw in Checked Baggage
    • Listerine Bottles, Water Bottles etc.
    • Put in Wine Bottle, Reseal and carry on.
    • Mixed in with Carry on Soda

Everybody notice that the price of oil dropped below $70, so will Carnival rescind the fuel surcharge that was recently added to cruises later this year?

I don't care so much about the booze, but I do feel your pain.

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

Yes, they will take surcharge off. But no Booze smuggling or Fans will be allowed.

My thinking exactly.... Polls like this along with the numerous threads bragging on how much they smuggled, how they did it, pictures of what they smuggled, etc.....all possible reasons for the dramatic changes on embarkation confiscation and now the new Bon Voyage' policy !

Thanks to all those members who may have helped to make the new policies and enforcement a reality.....simply for their abuse and boasting about it here on CC ! :(

Next they will see the threads about sealing wine bottles, so say good by to your wine also

They are not charging a fuel surcharge, so there is nothing to take off.

Sorry, my bad! I had read earlier this month about a couple of Carnival lines (Cunard is one of them), and thought it applied to Carnival as well.

No fuel supplement or surcharge, and the price of oil is now below $70. Any chance Carnival will rescind that 5 percent increase that was instituted recently, now that the price of oil has dropped by about 20 percent?

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

Sorry, my bad! I had read earlier this month about a couple of Carnival lines (Cunard is one of them), and thought it applied to Carnival as well.

No fuel supplement or surcharge, and the price of oil is now below $70. Any chance Carnival will rescind that 5 percent increase that was instituted recently, now that the price of oil has dropped by about 20 percent?

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

Carnival said that it was only for the summer months. Time will tell they will do in the future. Cruise prices are still way below what they should be compared to the price of cruising 10 years ago.

seriously i cant believe the amount of posts on this crap

if you cant afford a few drinks while on vacation stay home

I just cant see smuggling but thats just us, I dont like the fact they are taking BV bottles away, nice to have a bottle of vodka, but if they arent going to change their mind, we still are not going to smuggle.

I my DW's curling tong... :D

I was going to post the same thing

pnjkeith...... Please email me: joebat1 @ swbell.net

I've never had a problem in the past, However I am thinking about the Wine Rack.or Beer Belly

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/sellem.asp

wine1.gifwine.jpg

No Metal, soooo just walk through the security door... NO Tale=Tale beeps ~~!!~~

This is hysterical. I always wanted bigger boobs! :p

pnjkeith...... Please email me: joebat1 @ swbell.net

I've never had a problem in the past, However I am thinking about the Wine Rack.or Beer Belly

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/sellem.asp

wine1.gifwine.jpg

No Metal, soooo just walk through the security door... NO Tale=Tale beeps ~~!!~~

Hight maintanence.....she looks like a winer.............

I was going to post the same thing

This is hysterical. I always wanted bigger boobs! :p

And at $29.95 they are a lot CHEAPER than the doctor ~~!!~~

After you get to the cabin and transfer the contents to a bottle, you can wash and fill it with water.............. well, until the next port anyway...

Hight maintanence.....she looks like a winer.............

Just a before & after pictures. NOW, let Carnival figure out how to deal with this latest form of smuggling ~~!!~~

1.jpg2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
It doesn't seem as if the hotels want our business either, so I may just stay home, after my cruises this fall, and make my home into my own personal vacation resort.

I wonder what the hotels and airlines will do when businesses, in an effort to cut costs, stop having meetings people have to travel to?

Everybody notice that the price of oil dropped below $70, so will Carnival rescind the fuel surcharge that was recently added to cruises later this year?

I don't care so much about the booze, but I do feel your pain.

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

Oil is trading over 75 dollars a barrel today.

That is because the poll is for people who do smuggle.

Does anyone bother to read the first post in a thread anymore before they respond? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why would you think that the would.. nobody does.. if that was the case you would not have any off topic threads:eek::rolleyes::p

Why would you think that the would.. nobody does.. if that was the case you would not have any off topic threads:eek::rolleyes::p

LOL you got me before my edit tho:p

oops sorry..

silly me...LOL

:p

If they really wanted to stop people from smuggling liquor on board they would and could do it. They also know if they cracked down they would loose a percentage of the market they enjoy today.

The position and action they take today covers both sides.

BTW I think the rates today are great I do know they have increased but they are cheap they are compared to one gets in return.

Archived