Booze Smuggling Poll

pnjkeith

What is your favorite way to Smuggle Booze onboard?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite way to Smuggle Booze onboard?

• Rum Runners in Cnecked Baggage
    • Rum Runners in Your Pockets
    • Just wrap the bottle and throw in Checked Baggage
    • Listerine Bottles, Water Bottles etc.
    • Put in Wine Bottle, Reseal and carry on.
    • Mixed in with Carry on Soda

Do you smuggle? If so whats your favorite way? This is just for fun. I know lots of ways not listed, but these seem to be the most common.

I don't understand why you would post this poll.. as it seems pretty obvious that Carnival is reading this board.. you want to give them more ammunition:rolleyes:

Do you smuggle? If so whats your favorite way? This is just for fun. I know lots of ways not listed, but these seem to be the most common.

You forgot to put "You don't smuggle" So I can't vote, :p

With the new crackdown on smuggling and now this absurdity of not being able to buy the overpriced bottles from Bon Voyage so i can make a decent drink for myself. Not participating on giving Carnival any info to incriminate "us".

I don't understand why you would post this poll.. as it seems pretty obvious that Carnival is reading this board.. you want to give them more ammunition:rolleyes:

With the new crackdown on smuggling and now this absurdity of not being able to buy the overpriced bottles from Bon Voyage so i can make a decent drink for myself. Not participating on giving Carnival any info to incriminate "us".

My thinking exactly.... Polls like this along with the numerous threads bragging on how much they smuggled, how they did it, pictures of what they smuggled, etc.....all possible reasons for the dramatic changes on embarkation confiscation and now the new Bon Voyage' policy !

Thanks to all those members who may have helped to make the new policies and enforcement a reality.....simply for their abuse and boasting about it here on CC ! :(

Every one of these is appropriate.....

My thinking exactly.... Polls like this along with the numerous threads bragging on how much they smuggled, how they did it, pictures of what they smuggled, etc.....all possible reasons for the dramatic changes on embarkation confiscation and now the new Bon Voyage' policy !

Thanks to all those members who may have helped to make the new policies and enforcement a reality.....simply for their abuse and boasting about it here on CC ! :(

Very true.

Why do so many people insist on drawing attention to ourselves? Would you tell a US Customs & Border Patrol agent how you smuggle across drugs or other contraband? No.

It's sad that criminal low lifes are smarter than some on this forum.

Its all in fun. Yes Carnival reads this poll. Its obvious we need new ways to smuggle now. I was curious how fast it would make it to John Heald blog.:D

Its all in fun. Yes Carnival reads this poll. Its obvious we need new ways to smuggle now. I was curious how fast it would make it to John Heald blog.:D

It's all in fun I know but it ends up screwing us ALL after.. which is not fun:rolleyes:

lol, Im beginning to think everyone on CC smuggles from all the threads. I did once or twice but never drank it.

Not everyone does I didn't my last cruise.. it didn't really make my bill any less.. its all bull crap Carnival doesnt realize how much their passengers actually pay per cruse... I am seriously thinking of doing an AI.. after my 2011 cruise ... SCREW EM:rolleyes:

I participated in your poll. Nothing wrong with polls, I had to look real close and make sure it wasn't steavaaaaaa who posted it. Some of these comments crack me up like "bringing attention to Carnival." LOL! It's been brought to their attention so, that they've installed highly expensive equipment to catch probably a menial amount of alcohol brought onboard. But heh, they've got money to burn like that and raise prices so that EVERYONE is paying to catch a menial ole smuggler. As I said before, I'm tired of jumping through hoops, and we will travel within the US after our cruises in October. No more cruises or flying anywhere, I don't need the hassle.

Not everyone does I didn't my last cruise.. it didn't really make my bill any less.. its all bull crap Carnival doesnt realize how much their passengers actually pay per cruse... I am seriously thinking of doing an AI.. after my 2011 cruise ... SCREW EM:rolleyes:

You really believe that statememnt you made ? I pretty much guarantee you that the cruiseline has a HUGE data base of info on all portfolios including passengers spending habits !

I participated in your poll. Nothing wrong with polls, I had to look real close and make sure it wasn't steavaaaaaa who posted it. Some of these comments crack me up like "bringing attention to Carnival." LOL! It's been brought to their attention so, that they've installed highly expensive equipment to catch probably a menial amount of alcohol brought onboard. But heh, they've got money to burn like that and raise prices so that EVERYONE is paying to catch a menial ole smuggler. As I said before, I'm tired of jumping through hoops, and we will travel within the US after our cruises in October. No more cruises or flying anywhere, I don't need the hassle.

It doesn't seem as if the hotels want our business either, so I may just stay home, after my cruises this fall, and make my home into my own personal vacation resort.

I wonder what the hotels and airlines will do when businesses, in an effort to cut costs, stop having meetings people have to travel to?

Everybody notice that the price of oil dropped below $70, so will Carnival rescind the fuel surcharge that was recently added to cruises later this year?

I don't care so much about the booze, but I do feel your pain.

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

Archived