Coffee Card Question

hydrodriver831

We have a couple of coffee cards (from the Golden Princess with punches remaining) and were wondering if they could be used on our upcoming cruise on the Golden.

Thanks in advance.:)

They certainly can!

We have a couple of coffee cards (from the Golden Princess with punches remaining) and were wondering if they could be used on our upcoming cruise on the Golden.

Thanks in advance.:)

They don't expire! When I found that out I dug mine out of my scrapbooking and put it with my passport (so I won't forget it).

Also, some TA will have a certificate book in your cabin with a 2 for 1 coffee card offer.

Enjoy!

We just got off the Golden. We have a collection of coffee cards from various ships. We tried to use one we acquired on the CB and the person we were dealing with absolutely refused to accept it. They would only accept the card we got on a prior Golden cruise. We have never had this problem in the past. But in your situation where the coffee card is from a prior Golden cruise you should not have a problem using it.

Will be sailing on the Crown Princess later this week and have a slightly different question about the coffee card. Can we, my wife and I, purchase one coffee card and both use it to get brewed coffee? We would prefer to get a good cup of coffee when we get off the ship than what is served for breakfast.

Will be sailing on the Crown Princess later this week and have a slightly different question about the coffee card. Can we, my wife and I, purchase one coffee card and both use it to get brewed coffee? We would prefer to get a good cup of coffee when we get off the ship than what is served for breakfast.

You sure can! We had the 2 for 1 coupon and ended up with 2 cards. We never pulled out the other card. I just order the 2 coffees with the same card. Enjoy your cruise.

Hi a question for you i have just booked our first princess cruise and have heard about these coffee cards and as good coffee is an essential for me how much are they where do i go to get it on the boat and what do i get for my cash?? Thanks Melissa

They don't expire! When I found that out I dug mine out of my scrapbooking and put it with my passport (so I won't forget it).

Also, some TA will have a certificate book in your cabin with a 2 for 1 coffee card offer.

Enjoy!

Was that certificate book in your cabin when you arrived or did it show up later?

Melissa, go to the coffee bar that is next to the International Cafe, in the Piazza. There you can purchase your coffee card, your first cup of the coffee of your choice, and should you wish to have an insulated coffee "mug" with the Princess logo, they re also available for purchase at the coffee bar.

My favorite from the coffee bar is the mocha.

Does anyone know what the coffee card looks like on the Sapphire? I know this is silly but we were on the Coral earlier this year and they didn't have the usual "playing card" style, just a piece of green cardboard. I have a 2for1 I want to use on the Sapphire and am hoping it's the playing card type.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got off the Diamond on Sat. and I had only used a few of my punches on my coffee card. When I handed the waiter my card he said "oh, you don't have many punches. You can't use this card on another ship - new policy." Needless to say, I was a little disappointed seeing as it was near the end of the cruise. The person who sold me the card on the very first night never mentioned that I wouldn't be able to use it on another ship. I've hung on to it b/c I'll be on the Ruby in Dec. and I'm going to try and use it and see what happens, but if that's the case I won't be buying another one.

I just got off the Diamond on Sat. and I had only used a few of my punches on my coffee card. When I handed the waiter my card he said "oh, you don't have many punches. You can't use this card on another ship - new policy." Needless to say, I was a little disappointed seeing as it was near the end of the cruise. The person who sold me the card on the very first night never mentioned that I wouldn't be able to use it on another ship. I've hung on to it b/c I'll be on the Ruby in Dec. and I'm going to try and use it and see what happens, but if that's the case I won't be buying another one.

Don't believe the staff as they don't know the what is happening.You can use the card on any Princess ship.

The coupon book with the 2 for 1 coffee card is a special gift that some travel agents can have sent to their clients who book their cruises at a time when the agency is having a promo. The cards usually show up the day after sailing. We have coffee cards from previous cruises and a couple of weeks ago used various cards on both the Sapphire and the Golden without problem.

My little coffee cards have seen the Crown and the Golden. I had a 2 for 1 coupon, so I still have some punches.

I just received a new 2 for 1 coupon and will get a new couple of cards. I can drink a lot of coffee!!!:)

Don't worry, your card is still good.

( Hint: if you never use the last punch it will be good FOREVER for brewed coffee and specialty teas.)

I had an assistant waiter 2 years ago try to tell me that my card (from a previous cruise) wasn't good anymore. I knew from CC that wasn't accurate so called over the Head Waiter. I don't know know why some staff feel the need to make things up when they don't know something. :confused::confused::confused:

My little coffee cards have seen the Crown and the Golden. I had a 2 for 1 coupon, so I still have some punches.

I just received a new 2 for 1 coupon and will get a new couple of cards. I can drink a lot of coffee!!!:)

So you recieved your coupon before you sailed?:confused: How do you know you're supposed to recieve one? The reason I'm asking is DD wants a coffee card and I'm not sure if we should purchase it the minute we board or should we wait until the next day in case a coupon shows up.lol

So you recieved your coupon before you sailed?:confused: How do you know you're supposed to recieve one? The reason I'm asking is DD wants a coffee card and I'm not sure if we should purchase it the minute we board or should we wait until the next day in case a coupon shows up.lol

My "special coupon book" (the gift from the TA) was in my cabin when I boarded.

I also received one as a gift from a friend.:)

You sure can! We had the 2 for 1 coupon and ended up with 2 cards. We never pulled out the other card. I just order the 2 coffees with the same card. Enjoy your cruise.

I was on the Crown Princess in March with my husband and we each had a coffee card. They will not serve the two cups of brewed coffee with one card, but they will take two punches out of the same card for a specialty coffee.

Archived