Luv to Travel's Med Cruise Report, Part 1: Research, Preparation & Packing

:) Very, very helpful

Well, folks. That's it - all the reports from our Med Cruise in 2002. I doubt I can answer any questions now, because I don't remember much of the details anymore. Hopefully, your questions were answered by the reports, but please feel free to use this thread to share information with each other.

What a wonderful trip report! I just got off the Splendour on 4/23 and loved my Caribbean cruise. I would love to sail on her in the Mediterranean!!! We will be on Jewel of the Seas in July for a Baltic cruise, but your report gives lots and lots of helpful info for any overseas cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your trip experience with us. We've been to most of the popular Europe cruises (grand med, eastern med, western med, Baltic, river cruise from Prague/Nuremburg to Budapast). And will go on the Prinsendam's western Europe in mid-June. If we can help to plan your coming travel trip, be it to Kyoto, Shanghai or Hong Kong, please try us. Thanks again.

Wow! I'm speachless...."and that ain't easy!" I wonder how you found the time or memory...thank you so much.

that was a great report and will help me as well in our planning for Splendor in October.

By the way Ladysmith, I just had to say "hi" to a fellow Cdn - my husband is from a town just down the road from you - where the great bakeshop is!

Hi Luv To Travel,

Thank you so much for sharing your journal. It's also a wonderful memento unto itself that you can read again years and years from now.. Now I've got something to convince my own travel monster that we can do it on our own :)

Archived