Fascination In Jacksonville

APDMOM

I will add you to my calendar. Enjoy planning! :)

APDMOM...you're so great about trying to take pictures of the Fascination leaving port. My old USN ship is having a reunion in Jacksonville this June and there's a pre-reunion cruise option for people who want to go. I'll be on the Dream during that time but will be back for the reunion dinner. Be fun to have some pictures of the ship for attendees who did this. I think the sail date is June 16th, a Thursday. If you're at home and can remember a pictur eor two will be appreciated. You can eithe rpost them on the Fascination's June 16th roll call or let me know here and I'll send you my email address and you can forwarda copy to me, then I'll get it printed.

Thanks,

Crew

Be fun to have some pictures of the ship for attendees who did this. I think the sail date is June 16th, a Thursday. If you're at home and can remember a pictur eor two will be appreciated. You can eithe rpost them on the Fascination's June 16th roll call or let me know here and I'll send you my email address and you can forwarda copy to me, then I'll get it printed.

Thanks,

Crew

I put this date on our calendar. I will let you know when they are posted. Enjoy the Dream! Just 8 days before it is our turn. :D

• 1 month later...

It's so awesome that you take those great pics. I read earlier in the posts that you'll be taking pics on 5/14/11. We'll be on our balcony toward the aft waving at you. Looking forward to seeing the pics. Thank you!

It's so awesome that you take those great pics. I read earlier in the posts that you'll be taking pics on 5/14/11. We'll be on our balcony toward the aft waving at you. Looking forward to seeing the pics. Thank you!

I made a note of that. See you in a week! I assume you will be starboard side? That's where we take the pics. Or are you truly aft? Hope we capture you. :D

Thanks for so many great pictures. We will be sailing on June 11th, 2011 with our extended families. If you are available, please take a picture or two.

Thanks,

Lois:)

I added you :) I'm hoping the price will drop for that trip so that we can join you, but it does not seem likely at this time. Either way, you are on my calendar.

APDMOM-you are so nice to do this for everyone! You caught us on that last sail on 12-6 when we cruised with our new BF's that we made on the Legend in Tampa. I loved the elegance of the Legend, but I like the size of the Fantasy ship and especially the Fascination. So I booked another cruise on her for this fall, to HMC and Nassau. I think I have talked DH into a walking tour of Nassau. AND MY BOSS is going with us, we all got bumped from the Ecstacy in Mobile. So I thought, well lets go back to Nassau. HMC was on my bucket list. I hope some day we can meet you and cruise with you.

APDMOM, Yes, we'll be starboard, aft, 2nd from 1st aft on Empress deck. Not sure that makes any sense. Will look forward to seeing a pic that we can't take of us leaving. Thanks!

Trying to find time to get out today to watch the ship leave as we're only 15 min. from Mayport.

APDMOM-you are so nice to do this for everyone! You caught us on that last sail on 12-6 when we cruised with our new BF's that we made on the Legend in Tampa. I loved the elegance of the Legend, but I like the size of the Fantasy ship and especially the Fascination. So I booked another cruise on her for this fall, to HMC and Nassau. I think I have talked DH into a walking tour of Nassau. AND MY BOSS is going with us, we all got bumped from the Ecstacy in Mobile. So I thought, well lets go back to Nassau. HMC was on my bucket list. I hope some day we can meet you and cruise with you.

:) I hope we can meet and cruise together sometime too. We keep looking for price drops for Fascination! Would you like to have pics again?

APDMOM, Yes, we'll be starboard, aft, 2nd from 1st aft on Empress deck. Not sure that makes any sense. Will look forward to seeing a pic that we can't take of us leaving. Thanks!

Trying to find time to get out today to watch the ship leave as we're only 15 min. from Mayport.

You must live close to us then, because we live 10 minutes from there :D You may even be my neighbor!

I love seeing all of your pictures. We will be sailing on 5/14/11; I see you have already said you will try to be there. I will be looking for you and waving as we pass by. Thank you for donig this for everyone.

I will wave at you later today... Enjoy your cruise & think of APDMOM who has to work Monday!

we will be on her May 23. 11. Hopefully you will be there too!

I Know from all the post you have been asked this before LOL, but we will be sailing Oct 1st 2011, If the weather allows, will there be a chance of taking some pictures for us.

:D

I have added you to my calendar. Enjoy planning for your cruise!

We will be leaving out on the Fascination on July 4th. I'm not asking for you to be there on a Holiday lol, I just wanted to share :D

You never know... we may just decide to spend our holiday by the river :) Enjoy your cruise!

We are sailing on November 26, 2011.. would love to have pictures, too!!

My DH, My DM, Friends of DH will be on this sailing too.. Thank you for taking the pics. This is so very kind of you to offer your time for this. I wish we lived in a port city I too would love to go down and watch often..

Thanks again..

Panelope Barnabus, ashnac, katgirl5 & Hurricane Girl,

I'm so glad the rain cleared out just in time for your sailaway! I posted your pictures on your roll call at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=29106315&posted=1#post29106315

Let me know if you want me to e-mail you the large original files. katgirl5, I think I got a fairly good close up of you :D

Hello! You are so nice to do this!

We will be sailing 5/28/11. We have a mid-ship balcony on the starboard side.

I have added you too. Enjoy planning and packing. Of course, I would much rather be on the ship waving at the shore than on the shore waving at the ship... :D

Panelope Barnabus, ashnac, katgirl5 & Hurricane Girl,

I'm so glad the rain cleared out just in time for your sailaway! I posted your pictures on your roll call at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=29106315&posted=1#post29106315

Let me know if you want me to e-mail you the large original files. katgirl5, I think I got a fairly good close up of you :D

Thank you so much for this!! I watched all the beach areas and made DH take pics of all we passed I will be posting them here for you and you can tell me if I got you in one. Thank you again especially considering the weather. If you don't care will you e-mail them to winter_rossi@hotmail.com , thank you again!!