TSA stole my toothbrush!!!!!!!!

pcur

OK, I just want to clarify something here:

I started this thread to INFORM my fellow cruisers about TSA's more stringent actions, NOT to whine or complain that someone took my toothbrush, for pete's sake!!! It was my bad for not putting it in my carry-on, and I fully understand the reasons it was confiscated, etc.

But why stand in the way of a big Whine Fest, TSA bashing, etc? :D

When is the last time a terrorist destroyed your financial center and killed 3000 people by flying a plane in to one of your buildings. Stop your whining. You have no right to complain about our security because you are not a citizen of this great country and don't live here.
Fortunately, UKBayern and I are citizens of equally great countries, which have much longer experience of dealing with terrorist threats and which consequently do it better than the johnny-come-latelys of the TSA, who have a lot to learn.
Took your toothbrush! What's next...a cavity search
:D icon14.gif

European people and people of other nations have been going through terror situations for a long long time. It may seem new to some Americans but it is not new to Europeans and others. Also one of the greatest things about America is called "Free speech". Its part of the 1st amendment of the United States of America.

Adri :)

In all fairness to egh170, the poster he/she refered to in his post did say and imply that he no longer comes to the US because he does not like our security laws and TSA personel, and also reguardless of what ever terrorist events europeans have or have not endured in the past, this is still our country not their's, and the TSA is simply tring to protect it from future attack.

In doing so, if our security screenings somehow discourges them from visiting the US, well so be it..

Archived