Carnival Cruise Genie

Talli

Has anyone had any luck with receiving notifications of price drops? I registered in April? and have only received emails on site problems being fixed but no price drops yet. How has everyone else done with this site?

Thanks!

Talli

I just check carnival daily, got $100 price drop last week. Sometimes I check twice. Only a few minutes of my time, but so far it has been worth it.
dont book an alaska cruise....you wouuld be really bummed...the prices only go up

I got an email with a drop in price for $100 a person yesterday from carnival cruise genie. I set up my watch in mid April. I know the emails about the site being fixed were annoying but it worked for me. I'm glad someone finally made a site to do this.

I don't think we can put links up. Just do a search for carnival cruise Genie. The site let's you set a cruise to watch and emails you if the price drops. It's really simple and I think it checks prices several times a day.

Jeffsig - I am so glad to hear it worked for you! Really boosts my confidence that if my cruise does do a price drop that maybe I won't miss seeing it, lol. We are still in the ES pricing on my cruise so not too hopeful that I will see any emails with price drops yet. But maybe in the next few months would be great!

Jeffsig - I am so glad to hear it worked for you! Really boosts my confidence that if my cruise does do a price drop that maybe I won't miss seeing it, lol. We are still in the ES pricing on my cruise so not too hopeful that I will see any emails with price drops yet. But maybe in the next few months would be great!

Good luck Talli. We still have a couple of months until the triumph. Maybe I'll see another price drop.

The price of our July cruise on the DREAM has dropped twice in the past 6 months, we check the Carnival web site several times a week, and keep track..So far we got a price reduction- before we paid in full, and today when we checked the price had gone down again for our catagory. I called our TA and we got upgraded from 7C on Riviera to 8G on VIsta...good deal for us..

Don't depend on anyone to check for you..keep an eye on it yourself'

Good Luck

What am I doing wrong???? I signed up for Genie. I put in selections for a cruise that I know exists. When I click on the submit button I get a esponse that says NO CRUISE FOUND. So I tried other cruise & ships etc. I keep getting the same response.

So what am I doing wrong??? I am always very savvy with anything to do with travel BUT this has me baffled. No matter what info I enter i get the same message. NO CRUISE FOUND..........................HELP

What am I doing wrong???? I signed up for Genie. I put in selections for a cruise that I know exists. When I click on the submit button I get a esponse that says NO CRUISE FOUND. So I tried other cruise & ships etc. I keep getting the same response.

So what am I doing wrong??? I am always very savvy with anything to do with travel BUT this has me baffled. No matter what info I enter i get the same message. NO CRUISE FOUND..........................HELP

Same problem here.....Your search yielded no results. Narrow down your search and try again.

We booked a cruise last Tuesday, June 1, I enrolled in Cruise Genie on Wednesday, June 2, on Thursday I got an email that the cruise price had dropped $30 per person. So within 3 days of booking price went down $60 for the cabin. I still keep checking Carnival on my own to make sure if there are other drops.

Hi, I just got another price drop. This one was for $30 a person so in all were looking at an onboard credit of $260 and we don't cruise until august can't wait to see if there are any last. Minute drops.

We booked a cruise last Tuesday, June 1, I enrolled in Cruise Genie on Wednesday, June 2, on Thursday I got an email that the cruise price had dropped $30 per person. So within 3 days of booking price went down $60 for the cabin. I still keep checking Carnival on my own to make sure if there are other drops.

On Monday, I booked Carnival Victory for 5/22/11. Yesterday, I signed up on cruise genie.com. Today I received an e-mail from cruise genie telling me my cruise went down $40 per person!

Thank you for this information. I signed up for cruise genie, and saw that the price had dropped $10 pp since last Friday. I called Carnival, and they said they could not adjust the price, nor give me OBC, but if the next category comes down to the price we paid, they would give us an upgrade. Does this sound right??

Thank you for thisyp information. I signed up for cruise genie, and saw that the price had dropped $10 pp since last Friday. I called Carnival, and they said they could not adjust the price, nor give me OBC, but if the next category comes down to the price we paid, they would give us an upgrade. Does this sound right??

Depends on what you booked early saver, past guest etc. Even if they won't give an onboard credit check the other room category to see if you can score a better room for a few dollars more. If you did early saver you have to fill out the claim form. Carnival makes you work for credits but it is worth it

Are Carnival PVP and private TA's required to recognize the drop in price? Or is that at their discretion? In my original booking, I do not see the breakdown for what I paid - just the total. I have to back into my Passenger #1 and Passenger #2 prices...???

Archived