Group cruise question??

texasnana

Thinking of doing a family reunion we would need 4-5 cabins. Is is better to book each cabin seperate and get insurance or book all cabins and insurance. My problem is if one of the family members can not attend after paying does that really mess up the reservations?

To be a carnival "group" you need 8 cabins, but a TA might be able to do you as a group.

If any book ES do be aware that the deposit is nonrefundable (you said some might back out).. so Id book them all separate and not be responsible for everyone who can choose whichever rate is right for them.

I personally wouldnt take responsiblity for all the cabins, unless you plan on paying for everyone so it doesnt matter.

I agree- I would talk to an agent about setting up this as a group- You need 8 cabins for a group. (double occupancy)

all people in each cabin are in charge of their booking- making payments. getting insurance.

For the people who think they might not go-- make sure the insurance covers--changing their minds. use insuremytrip.com to get it covered.

booking insurance within a certain time from booking the cruise will let you be covered with pre existing conditions

Archived