TV Alert: Sea Princess

CL-JW

I was on the Sea a few weeks ago and I think that's what they were showing onboard. It sounds like the same show anyway. Never the less I'll set my DVR. It was pretty interesting - be fun to watch again.

I was on the Sea a few weeks ago and I think that's what they were showing onboard. It sounds like the same show anyway. Never the less I'll set my DVR. It was pretty interesting - be fun to watch again.

Good! We don't get the Natl. Geographic Channel, so I'll look for the show on the ship. Was it on MUTS, or on the tv?

The Sea Princess will be featured on National Geographic Channel's "World's Toughest Fixes" June 3, 2010 at 9PM.

Filmed in San Francisco.

Check your local listings for time and channel in your area.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/worlds-toughest-fixes/4938/Overview

Looking at the Canadian site for the show it shows a Royal Caribbean ship not the Sea Princess

http://natgeotv.com/ca/worlds-toughest-fixes-2/galleries/operation-cruise-ship/1

Never mind, the show does two episodes on cruise ships this one on the Sea Princess and one on Radience of the Seas.

The episode on Radiance is from last year, but it was also really good.

If you can't get the show in your area, try Netflix.com or another DVD rental. Our cable company doesn't carry NG but we've rented all the available Toughest Fixes shows. They're really quite good! Not too goofy, for a reality kind of show.

Ready to record it. Thanks.

She was our very first ship. We were set to sail on her at the 9th cruise after she was christened.....but when she was on the shake down voyage and came into port in the Med, she was detained because they found a mega stash of drugs hidden a cabinet.

So our cruise ended up being the 4th one out. On our way to Grand Cayman an engine broke down and we were very late getting there with only a small bit of time on the island. There also was a small fire from the engine problem.

After all that, we were still hooked on cruising! We are looking forward to seeing her on TV.

Lin

Hey Craig and Jack!

Will check it out. Haven't sailed any of the smaller ships. That's on our list.

Went on the Ruby eastern in March and loved it! Did a sub dive in Barbados, trippy.

We are on Sapphire in Feb to Hawaii. Any tips?

Love ya both,

Sha

Hey Craig and Jack!

Will check it out. Haven't sailed any of the smaller ships. That's on our list.

Went on the Ruby eastern in March and loved it! Did a sub dive in Barbados, trippy.

We are on Sapphire in Feb to Hawaii. Any tips?

Love ya both,

Sha

Hey Sha - great to hear from you!

Let's see, our Sapphire faves?

Crooners Martini Bar on Deck 7 in the atrium (smaller than Ruby, and on the starboard side)

Terrace Pool (Similar to Ruby, but seems a tad bit bigger).

Sapphire has 4 anytime dining rooms, all with different decor. We love the decor in the Santa Fe restaurant.

Extra wide promenade deck, with full size loungers.

What are your Hawaii plans?

Archived