Miami Platinum Embarkation Questions

Hi. We recently attained Platinum status with Crown and Anchor. We are sailing out of Miami on Liberty of the Seas this summer. Two questions: First, is there a lounge in the Miami Cruise Terminal for Platinum members? Second, how fast is 'Priority Embarkation' for Platinum members? We have not sailed out of Miami in many years. Thanks!

I don't remember a lounge, but it may have one.

The speed is very dependent on when you get there. The last time we were there, asically they had a line waiting to see the various reps to check you in, and if you are Platinum and up, you get in a separate line that "cuts" the first line.

At 11:30am, we have had no wait at all in either line.

Maybe a better way for me to ask about embarkation is this: Are the embarkation lines significantly shorter in Miami for Platinum members than others? How much time does it save? I ask because I have had several back surgeries. Thanks you!

Hi. We recently attained Platinum status with Crown and Anchor. We are sailing out of Miami on Liberty of the Seas this summer. Two questions: First, is there a lounge in the Miami Cruise Terminal for Platinum members? Second, how fast is 'Priority Embarkation' for Platinum members? We have not sailed out of Miami in many years. Thanks!

I was on the Liberty last month. I do not recall any special lounge. I am Diamond and the line for Diamond members was actually longer than the regular line.

Archived