Spirit Laundry Room

cruzemaven

Is there a laundry room on the Silver Spirit? If so, which deck is it on...thank you.:)

None on Deck 4, but every other floor has one. They are free, including the soap. (Bring your own dryer sheets if you like those)

A Spirit laundry tip: There are also laundry rooms on decks 10 and 11, but those decks consist of Silver suites which include free laundry. So, those laundry rooms go largely unused. Therefore they are available, usually with no waiting.

A Spirit laundry tip: There are also laundry rooms on decks 10 and 11, but those decks consist of Silver suites which include free laundry. So, those laundry rooms go largely unused. Therefore they are available, usually with no waiting.

GREAT Tip!!

Host Dan

Wellseasoned notes above that the Silver Suites come with complimentary laundry service. Is this the case just on the Spirit? We are sailing on the Whisper 17 August in a Silver Suite and the website makes no mention of laundry. Complimentary laundry starts with the Royal Suites.

Bolshoi (who always likes his laundry to compliment him)

Bolshoi, I checked the SS website under "accommodations" and the ships do not list free laundry for the Silver Suite feature lists, but do have a footnote saying that it does not include dry cleaning, which was what they always said as a footnote to free laundry. So, I think this is a glitch. Having sailed on the Spirit in a Silver, I know that they do indeed include free laundry. Unless things have changed radically, I think that this still applies to all the ships. Suggest a call to SS to clarify.

You previously also got a complimentary newspaper (the whole issue, not the 4 page excerpts everyone gets) in a Silver Suite. The 2010 Voyage Atlas only shows this for Royal Suite and above. Another (hidden) cost-saving/downgrade? :confused:

You previously also got a complimentary newspaper (the whole issue, not the 4 page excerpts everyone gets) in a Silver Suite. The 2010 Voyage Atlas only shows this for Royal Suite and above. Another (hidden) cost-saving/downgrade? :confused:

You can still buy whole papers in any cabin - but they are $7.50 PER DAY.

Archived