water slide height restrictions?

palavra

Carnival FAQ's

Carnival Twister waterslides that run into a pool have a height requirement of 48” or 4 feet. This height is determined by the manufacturer for the safety of the guest using the equipment. (Elation; Paradise)

Carnival's Twister waterslides that run off into itself (Carnival Destiny; Triumph; Victory; Spirit; Pride; Conquest; Legend; Glory; Miracle; Valor; Liberty; Splendor; Dream) have a height requirement of 42’ as they do not have a pool at the bottom to worry about. This will now include the Imagination, Inspiration, Fascination, Sensation, Ecstasy and Fantasy due to Carnival Waterworks.

Use of the waterslide:

• Guests under 13 must have their parents' permission.
  • Multiple riders are not permitted.
  • No floatation devices may be worn or carried on the slide.
  • The slide is not recommended if there is any physical limitations, impairments, under the influence of alcohol or under a doctor’s care.
  • Guest must use the slide on his/her back, feet first.

I'm sure she'll enjoy it! My son is 5 (46") and he loves all kinds of water slides. We spend the whole summer at the water park. He needs to grow 2 more inches to ride the newest water slide. I'm hoping in a couple of years we can cruise on one of the ships with Waterworks. That sounds like fun!

I'm sure she'll enjoy it! My son is 5 (46") and he loves all kinds of water slides. We spend the whole summer at the water park. He needs to grow 2 more inches to ride the newest water slide. I'm hoping in a couple of years we can cruise on one of the ships with Waterworks. That sounds like fun!

Ecstasy out of Galveston is fabulous after her upgrade with balconies added and waterworks ... you might want to consider her when your son grows the 2 more inches.

i think the enforcement of the height restriction depends on who is up there. i saw little kids under 42" going down the slide. this was on the glory in april

You are right, it does! We were on the Legend in Jan and my son was exactly 42 in. One day he and DH went down the slide a million times. The very next day, a different person was there and would not let DS go down it. She said he wasnt tall enough. DH pointed that he met the required height and even put him up to the measurement thingie and showed her that he was tall enough and she STILL wouldnt let him go down it. Went to the pursers desk and complained and they told me that it all depends on who is up there, apologized and told us to have a great day.

On Fascination, they had 3 water slides as part of the Waterworks (different than Twister slides mentioned below). The small one (actually 2 side-by-side) that the younger kids (even my 2 yr old DS who is 38 inches) were going down. I think height requirement was 34 or 36 inches if I recall correctly. The two larger ones had the same height requirement of 42 inches.

Yes - both adults and kids can go on the slides... we saw lots of adults going down the two larger ones. DH loved it.

Not to burst the bubble, but the water slides are not very good. I can remember stopping midway and having to push the rest. If you ever been to a real water park, you will not be impressed.

I would say that was due to operator error. If you lay back flat you will go quiet fast, but if you try to sit up you will go slow or even stop.

• 3 weeks later...
Ecstasy out of Galveston is fabulous after her upgrade with balconies added and waterworks ... you might want to consider her when your son grows the 2 more inches.

We have been on the Ecstasy a few times with the WaterWorks Slides and hieght is 42". My 4 your old had a blast!

Archived