Fascination pool looks very small

Janespup

Yes there is only one pool. There used to be three pools, but one was replaced with the Serenity deck and the WaterWorks park replaced the other.

Maybe someone can answer your last question. I don't remember if the Fantasy class ships have showers on deck like other ships do.

It is small (at least to me). Carnival has very small pools. that is one thing RCL does better, much bigger pools and more of them.

You cant swim laps, but sure you can get in and get wet. I dont think the water is over your head if you arent a good swimmer.

Agreed... the Fascination pool was super tiny. Room to get wet and cool off, but not much room to move around, especially if it's peak time. It also seemed to be closed quite a bit, but that's perhaps just because of when we noticed it.

There is the water park that you can go under the spash buckets and cool off or go down the water slides. Pretty much the only other place.

I suppose size is relative. It sure isn't a large pool, no laps or serious swimming, but it was plenty big to get wet in. There were a couple of showers next to the pool as I remember, basically a showerhead on a pole.

I've read lots of comments about the Fantasy class ships having small pools. I guess that didn't even occur to me on our Inspiration cruise. I'm not a big swimmer, but hung out at the pool quite a bit. We didn't notice that it was overly crowded at anytime. The Inspiration had the water works area, not sure if the Fascinations does or not, but I think that kepts most of the kids occupied and out of the main pool. There's also the serenity area with the adults only hot tubs to enjoy! :D

The pool on the Fascination looks really small. Is it as small as it looks? Is there only one? Is there room to get wet if you get really hot while on deck?

We just left the Fascination on Saturday. The pool is tiny and I remember the sign on the pool states "maximum depth 4.76 feet". On a couple of afternoons, the pool was so crowded that people were practically standing shoulder to shoulder in the water.

We mostly stayed around the waterworks area. There was more room, more chairs, a better breeze and more opportunities to get wet. And way more fun!

Archived