New Posters Please!! :)

ekco

Come on everyone, we've got a few more regulars but we need more. Don't just view, air your views as well. Someone must have been on the IE recently, tell us who is doing the entertainment this summer. What's the food like in the Med?:):)

You keep trying Jan :D

10 lookers and no posters..you reckon there shy :eek:

Well thats half the week-end chores done..grass all cut (all before 8 30) bet that pleased the neighbours :D

Just got to travel to Ipswich in a short while to pick No1 son up and the granddaughter from the Railway station as they have spent the week in Nottingham with the Boys womans mother.

Over and out for now :p

You keep trying Jan :D

10 lookers and no posters..you reckon there shy :eek:

Well thats half the week-end chores done..grass all cut (all before 8 30) bet that pleased the neighbours :D

Over and out for now :p

It'd suit me. I hate those inconsiderate ones who have a lie in and get up about 10a.m. and start mowing while I'm fast asleep and wake me up.

Time for bed now. Goodnight.

Berwyn

I've been babysitting new grandson this afternoon. What a difference a proper pram makes, contented baby lying flat on his back kicking his legs in the air and not hunched over in one of those horrible car seats.:):)

I'm surprised my thread makes sense this morning as I had a couple of grape juices last night and thought it was a good idea, lol.:D:D

Jan

I'm surprised my thread makes sense this morning as I had a couple of grape juices last night and thought it was a good idea, lol.:D:D

Jan

Grape juice is fine, it's when you start fermenting it the problems start :D

Just finished, The weekend starts here.Just in time fr the rain :(

Berwyn

Up early today. Off to see Mama Mia in Liverpool this afternoon.:):)

Booked this 7 months ago when our old dog was still alive and it didn't look as if we were going away this year, like last year, as she was diabetic and we couldn't go in the evening due to the injection.:eek:

Raining at the moment so we can go into the new Liverpool 1 shopping centre for lunch. Can't wait.:D:D

Jan

Morning Jan,

Have a nice afternnoon.

It's lovely and sunny here. :D

That new Liverpool 1 centre is nice, they've done a good job on it.

And if you want to walk down from the town centre to the Albert Dock it doesn't feel like the long walk it used to.

Berwyn

Morning Jan,

Have a nice afternnoon.

It's lovely and sunny here. :D

That new Liverpool 1 centre is nice, they've done a good job on it.

And if you want to walk down from the town centre to the Albert Dock it doesn't feel like the long walk it used to.

Berwyn

Thanks Berwyn. I'll get off now before the big slow down, see you later.:):)

Jan

Morning all :D

Well 2 of you :p and all the lurkers :eek:

Raining here, but going out for Sunday Lunch...which will turn into a bit of a session me thinks :rolleyes:

Morning RR,

You're doing something wrong, it's usually us that gets the rain. Jan's getting it because the test match is there.

You think some of the lurkers would join in, instead of relying on us three for entertainment

Calling all lurkers, please feel free to join in, we don't bite. :D

5.gif

Berwyn

What has started as me and HI has now blown into a full blown bloody family party :eek: now up to eight for lunch, and I usually have to pay for it :rolleyes:

You should try home cooking. That is if you can squeeze them all in.

Hi Everyone

I have been lurking and reading these boards since January, when I began to panic about our March cruise on IE having read the awful reviews from Christmas. I have just made my very first post in reply to a question someone raised about the Oasis Restaurant, so felt brave enough to come on here and say a proper hello (and,by the way, we enjoyed every minute of our cruise!)

Lizzie

Hi Everyone

I have been lurking and reading these boards since January, when I began to panic about our March cruise on IE having read the awful reviews from Christmas. I have just made my very first post in reply to a question someone raised about the Oasis Restaurant, so felt brave enough to come on here and say a proper hello (and,by the way, we enjoyed every minute of our cruise!)

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie and welcome.

Glad you had a good time, we've been twice and loved it.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

I read all your posts with great interest, both here and on the Thomson board. There was great excitement there when you were due back from the Dream and I recall lists of questions prepared for you to answer! We went on our first cruise last year - the Celebration - and although it was different, we still loved the Island Escape

Am hoping to get a last minute bargain at the moment - maybe the Destiny on 19 June. Trying to hang on until the price drops even more, so my fault if I miss the opportunity

Regards

Lizzie

Hi Berwyn

I read all your posts with great interest, both here and on the Thomson board. There was great excitement there when you were due back from the Dream and I recall lists of questions prepared for you to answer! We went on our first cruise last year - the Celebration - and although it was different, we still loved the Island Escape

Am hoping to get a last minute bargain at the moment - maybe the Destiny on 19 June. Trying to hang on until the price drops even more, so my fault if I miss the opportunity

Regards

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie,

Thanks, I hope you found them helpful. It seems from the posts that the Dream has had lots of problems after we went on her.

The travel chap on the BBC this morning was saying there should be plenty of holiday bargains about this next month with people staying home to watch the football.

Berwyn

well i'm afraid i've been one of the lurkers for awhile, only because i've felt i havent had anything to contribute! have throughly enjoyed reading through all the forum posts, some of the reviews have been scary :rolleyes: but know they are only opinions and often affected by the weather so have an open mind :)

Been on only one cruise which was the thompson destiny 18 mths ago which i thought was a great introduction. Booked the island escape in january for oct this year due to the destinations, timing and the price! looking forward to it.

My posts and questions will hopefully become more frequent now that the iteniary is changing and will be the places we are due to visit.

Hoppersue:)

well i'm afraid i've been one of the lurkers for awhile, only because i've felt i havent had anything to contribute! have throughly enjoyed reading through all the forum posts, some of the reviews have been scary :rolleyes: but know they are only opinions and often affected by the weather so have an open mind :)

Been on only one cruise which was the thompson destiny 18 mths ago which i thought was a great introduction. Booked the island escape in january for oct this year due to the destinations, timing and the price! looking forward to it.

My posts and questions will hopefully become more frequent now that the iteniary is changing and will be the places we are due to visit.

Hoppersue:)

Hi Sue,

Welcome aboard.

It's a bit of a quiet afternoon , both RR and Jan have gone out. One for Sunday lunch with the family and the other to Liverpool to see a show.

We've been using this thread and another just for general chat about anything. So we don't start wandering off in the middle of someone's question.

You'll find the Escape is a little bigger than Destiny. About the same age and she has the big wrap around panoramic windows bar up the top.

We've been on 2 cruises on her and like her, but RR's the expert he's been on loads.

So anything you want to know, ask away.

Berwyn

Hi Hopper sue and Lizzien

Just join in the banter , some of us nutters already post on here is a bit of squit :D but it's friendly squit.

Sorry Jan and Berwyn and Mary all lumped into that category :p

Cricket was Good Berwyn..but must admit to falling asleep and waking up just as they were doing MoM :o

Hi Hopper sue and Lizzien

Just join in the banter , some of us nutters already post on here is a bit of squit :D but it's friendly squit.

Sorry Jan and Berwyn and Mary all lumped into that category :p

Cricket was Good Berwyn..but must admit to falling asleep and waking up just as they were doing MoM :o

Too much apple juice with lunch RR ? :D

Talking of lunch how did it go?

Berwyn

Lunch was excelent..best bit of beef I have had for yonks, didn't have to pay for mine and HI doors due to the fact I repaired the Clubs Computer where we had the meal so in all it was cheap :D

And were I live ..the club is no more than 50 yards from my back garden :eek: well worn track.

My house and club map as I live 3 houses from the left and near to the open fields told you I live in the sticks :p and as you can see my house backs onto the sports field.

Lunch was excelent..best bit of beef I have had for yonks, didn't have to pay for mine and HI doors due to the fact I repaired the Clubs Computer where we had the meal so in all it was cheap :D

And were I live ..the club is no more than 50 yards from my back garden :eek: well worn track.

My house and club map as I live 3 houses from the left and near to the open fields told you I live in the sticks :p and as you can see my house backs onto the sports field.

That was handy. Fee grub

Very convenient place to live, did the position of the club influence your house purchase by any chance? :D

Berwyn

Archived