Miami Marriott Dadeland

f1rstclass

Hi eveyrone,

Would like to get some suggestions, etc. I found this hotel and was hoping I could get some feedback, etc. on it.

Miami Marriott Dadeland

9090 S Dadeland Blvd.

Miami, FL

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/miadd-miami-marriott-dadeland/?vsremarsha=MIADD&vsresect=rd&vsretype=c&vsrebrand=MC&vsrelink=vhw

The reason why we are looking heavily at this hotel is because it does offer transportation from airport to the hotel at no charge. However, can anyone tell me how far it is from POM? And, what kind of fees I will be looking at for taxi, shuttle, etc. from this particular location.

I wish I could find something that would provide transportation from both Miami In'ntl and to the port. We are ok on booking from port back to airport on return with and through Carnival.

Thanks so much for providing insight on this particular location and help with my dilema.

Take care!

I just looked at the Hyatt PLACE

http://miamiairportwest.place.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/place/index.jsp

Now that looks like it has what we are looking for

* Transportation from airport to hotel

* Transportation to port

Don't base your hotel stay on shuttles. Many times they are a PIA and posters end up cabbing so you end up overspending for a hotel in a strange or isolated area.

Hi eveyrone,

The reason why we are looking heavily at this hotel is because it does offer transportation from airport to the hotel at no charge.

I wish I could find something that would provide transportation from both Miami In'ntl and to the port. We are ok on booking from port back to airport on return with and through Carnival.

Wasting your time, BH. OP is clearly not going to ride in a cab.

Archived