Celebrity Today dailies from Solstice, bar menus and more

ottawapuppy

We are going on the Solstice July 18th and would like to know if anyone has been on the shore excursion to Tabyana Beach in Roaton, Honduras? I notice that there are two listed. One of the shore excursions to this beach states there will be a shuttle to take you back to the ship early if you do not want to stay the whole time and the other one listed does not mention this. Any information would be appreciated about the shuttle and the beach!

Mike!

I love your site! Love your photos! Love the dailies! Hubby and I will be on Solstice in December... I can't wait! And seeing your photos and reading your previous review - now I'm even more excited!! Thanks for the time you put into it.

Question... Silk Harvest - how was it? What did you have?

I just got off of Majesty last week so I'm going to read your Majesty review now...

Question... Silk Harvest - how was it? What did you have?

Silk Harvest is the best food on the ship. We actually went twice over the week because it was so good!

For appetizers, we split spring rolls, little glazed ribs (amazing!), little won-tons stuffed with a cream cheeses type stuff, diced chicken lettuce wraps and others.

Large plate, we split orange chicken (outstanding!), fried rice, a beef with veggie dish, pad thai and others.

On our second visit, they brought an extra dish to the table that we did not order, it was a special chef's creation to thank us for coming back (stir fried noodles with shrimp and stuff). We did not need more food, but ate it anyways (you know...to be polite!...hee-hee)

Loved, loved, loved it!

They seemed a bit disappointed that we would not order desert. They insisted on bringing us a small taste and we had to almost physically stop the person from doing that. We did not want any more food!

Mike

Mike,

Reading through the dailies, it looks like the ship went to the Central Time Zone after leaving Ft Lauderdale. Can you verify that? We are diving in Honduras and need to let them know when we will arrive and I just want to understand the time changes. Thanks.

We're just back from another fantastic week on Solstice (Western Caribbean itinerary). My GOSH, I love this ship.

We've updated our web site with scans of the Celebrity Today daily newsletters, some pictures, scans of the bar menus and more.

Visit the link in my signature below and click the Celebrity Solstice (2010) link on the right-hand side of the web page.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike;

Glad you had a great cruise. Your website is top notch.....:):):)

Bob

Reading through the dailies, it looks like the ship went to the Central Time Zone after leaving Ft Lauderdale. Can you verify that? We are diving in Honduras and need to let them know when we will arrive and I just want to understand the time changes. Thanks.

Yes, we changed times heading to Cozumel by one hour.

Honduras is ANOTHER hour difference between Cozumel, but the ship's time only changes once by one hour.

For example, it is now 1pm Eastern Time. In Cozumel, it is noon and in Honduras it is 11am.

Mike

Yes, we changed times heading to Cozumel by one hour.

Honduras is ANOTHER hour difference between Cozumel, but the ship's time only changes once by one hour.

For example, it is now 1pm Eastern Time. In Cozumel, it is noon and in Honduras it is 11am.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I posted this on our old roll call but I'm not sure if you're going back there anymore....so I'm hunting you down....HA!!

I was checking out your pictures of our cruise and in your pictures at NC we are sitting in the background....and the woman you have playing bocce is my wife....HA!! She is pretty good....we won the tournament because of her!!

I am not sure if you guys a looking at this roll call anymore but if you are, can you tell me what you think of smug mug? I am thinking of signing up for a pay site and they look pretty good.

Hi Mike,

I was checking out your pictures of our cruise and in your pictures at NC we are sitting in the background....and the woman you have playing bocce is my wife....HA!! She is pretty good....we won the tournament because of her!!

I am not sure if you guys a looking at this roll call anymore but if you are, can you tell me what you think of smug mug? I am thinking of signing up for a pay site and they look pretty good.

Hey Joe,

That was a great cruise, wasn't it!!

Smugmug is a great service. It is very easy to use, and people who are viewing your photos do not have to deal with ads or brutal interfaces. Lee and I both have accounts. There are several different uploading mechanisms and entering captions is quite easy. People also have the ability of seeing the original photo (at full resolution)

Highly recommend it.

Mike

• 3 months later...

Archived