DREAM cruise Review 5/1-5/8/10 w Pics

jpmaximus

Here is our tour guide explaining why the Mayan calendar isnt ending in 2012. It is simply restarting. Nothing to worry about. (NICE VIEW IN THE BACK)

35.jpg

As i said before this guy was great! It was very hot that day and he was very aware of this. He would often take us to spots of shade so that he could talk to us and at the end of the tour he even had ice cold towels which he handed out to everyone when they got back on the bus. After he talked with us he told us about a beach located around the other side so we left to check that out.

381.jpg

This is a view overlooking the glorious beach below the ruins. There is a wooden staircase that leads down.

181-1.jpg

This beach was amazing!

21-1.jpg

We decided to go down!

41.jpg

Glad we did!!

211-1.jpg

I had found paradise! Kevin said that at this point even if the rest of the cruise was terrible he had already had the time of his life!

So after taking some photos and dipping our toes in the water we decided to go back to the bus! What an experience!!

42.jpg

After returning to the bus area we stopped at a restaurant recommended by our guide. We got some chicken tacos. They were delicious! The bus left about an hour later and we headed back to Playa Del Carmen to catch our boat back to Cozumel.

45.jpg

While waiting for our boat to arrive i took this shot of the beach at Playa Del Carmen.

44.jpg

Our boat arrived soon after. Ah the water!!!!!! Couldnt get enough of that color.

We headed back to Cozumel and then back on the DREAM for some food an a nap LOL.

29.jpg

We had an incredible day! I would highly recommend this excursion. It is one i will never forget.

Excellent pics, thanks for sharing... I'm leaving today!! :D

already looked at the web cam...people already in the pool...I'm so jealous! Only 18 Saturdays until MY turn.

JPmaximus,

awesome review...keep it coming.

I looked like plenty of single or even 2 chairs together on lido...just not larger groups together.

Did you check out the serenity area?

Did you book Tulum thru Carnival or on your own and if so, who did you book with?

Those beaches look amazing, we have always just stayed on Cozumel, but you sure make it tempting!:D

Hello! We booked through Carnival. Highly recommend it!

I looked like plenty of single or even 2 chairs together on lido...just not larger groups together. quote]

Chairs were empty but people had draped towels over them. We did find a spot above the golf course area that had lots of chairs, but very windy up there LOL.

Archived