jpmaximus

We began to pull away from Roatan!

20100504_185301-1.jpg

20100504_185516.jpg

20100504_190331.jpg

And there was a terrific sunset!

20100504_190658.jpg

20100505_183729-2.jpg

After taking these shots Kevin and i returned to the cabin to go to dinner with the girls and then on to nightime activities. Another terrific day!!! WOW What a cruise!

NEXT UP : BELIZE and we were all excited to go Cave Tubing!

Love your review & pictures, JP. Curious, did you dock at Coxen Hole or Mahogany Bay?

• 4 weeks later...

i have been to st thomas, st maarten, bermuda, bahamas, cayman islands....prettiest water i have ever seen was around cozumel. what beautiful water. its like staring at SCOPE mouthwash..lol.

JP,

Great review! I am going on the Carnival Dream for Christmas and New Year's...VERY excited. Same itinerary, with Nassau at the beginning (not a fan of Nassau myself). Anyway...My family is going and 5 of us are SCUBA divers. I have been wanting to get a private excursion set up for Roatan because they are supposed to have some of the best diving in the world. Can you tell me the name of the company that handled your excursion there? There are a total of 11 of us and we would like to charter a private boat to take us to some dive sites and the rest of the family would like to relax on a boat like the one shown in your pics. Any info you could give me would be great.

I have contacted the Roatancruiseexcursions.com but they won't give me any info other than they have a boat that would be sufficient. We really want to know what we are getting, you know? Again, thanks for the great review!

Archived