Favorite food on NCL

erdoran

Pretzels rolls...any shape will do just fine! They are so good, my sister-in-law is already planning on me bringing her back some....LOL

Hey Peg....Vanilla Bean Souffle huh....sounds great!

Driving friends to the pier later....they will reciprocate in Sept.! :)

I love that they provide vegetarian eggs benedict in the buffet. I was pretty happy with all of the desserts too. The first one that comes to my mind is peanut butter pie.

Vegetarian egs benedict? Do tell!! Anything else vegetarian and delish??? :D

Pretzels rolls...any shape will do just fine! They are so good, my sister-in-law is already planning on me bringing her back some....LOL

Hey Peg....Vanilla Bean Souffle huh....sounds great!

Driving friends to the pier later....they will reciprocate in Sept.! :)

On the Sky we had a strawberry souffle with a creme sauce that was just amazing. I hope to try other souffles on our next cruise. It was my first one.

I love all the souffles. They are so yummy. I also really love the corn muffins w/the fruit on the bottom. Oh so good with room service and a fresh pot of coffee on your balcony in the morning. Can not wait to Sept.

How am I missing this? I've cruised with NCL three times, and I don't think I've ever had them. I don't eat at the buffet that much, and it's possible they've been offered in the MDR, but I've found a different soup I've enjoyed better. I just don't know how I've gone for 27 days on NCL ships and not had this.

Must have some on the Sun next June.

--Michael

My favorite but someone said the cold soups are only a lunch anymore, was watermelon/avacado.

Nita

I think my favorite (apart from the specialty restaurants) would be the braised lamb shanks in the MDR. They are on the always available list and it got to where I was almost hoping that none of the daily offerings would appeal to me. LOL!!. I ended up having it 3 times on our 14 day Dawn cruise in January.

I am going on the Sun in February and sure hope they have it as well.

Archived