Anyone been in an inside that backed an elevator?

San Diego Ellie

yes....my sister was in a handicapped room that shared a common wall with a hidden crew elevator. it was horrible, especially at night when they were loading luggage and bringing things up and down the elevator. I guess it was a service elevator, but it was never listed on the maps....beware and do not do it....

We had one on the Ruby......Aloha deck A424 mid ship elevators. We did not hear a thing!! Nothing at all!! The only noise we heard was from the hallway when people would walk by talking really loud. It was the perfect location!!

yes....my sister was in a handicapped room that shared a common wall with a hidden crew elevator. it was horrible, especially at night when they were loading luggage and bringing things up and down the elevator. I guess it was a service elevator, but it was never listed on the maps....beware and do not do it....

I agree, I would not take the chance.

We had family in one near the aft elevator bank and it was bad.

They were moved to a different cabin.

IT Seems like,if you have a room thats close is ok,just not right next to one,ours have been a couple of doors down or up,and we havent had any problems yet,it is kinda nice to be close to elevators,very convenient:p;)

Archived