Owners Suite Pictures Please?

cmjars

Why does the website say that A3's or S4 by the time we sail have open air balconies? We are booked in 16000 right in front and would definitely want a balcony to go out on. Guess we'll have to wait for pics to confirm either way.

The website says that because it has not been updated. All the forward facing suites on 16 & 17 have closed balconies with a sliding window. I have been in several on 16. On the other hand they have the best views on the ship.

The website says that because it has not been updated. All the forward facing suites on 16 & 17 have closed balconies with a sliding window. I have been in several on 16. On the other hand they have the best views on the ship.

How come in the pic I posted...I don't see any windows at all on the Deck 17 corner OS?

There are 5 sets of windows, but they are between the OS. On deck 17 there are 5 cabins across the front between the OS. On deck 16 there are 3 cabins between the OS. Did you look at the pic I posted? How come there are no windows on the two ends of deck 17? I am so confused. Can't wait until someone eyeballs those OS on Deck 17 forward.

Why does the website say that A3's or S4 by the time we sail have open air balconies? We are booked in 16000 right in front and would definitely want a balcony to go out on. Guess we'll have to wait for pics to confirm either way.

Friends of ours had 16000 on the TA, and we spent some time in there.... there is no open-air balcony, but the windows in the solarium open, and there's enough room for loungers...plus the HUGE windows make the view spectacular. Given that the ship doesn't have the same front slope as the Jewel class, which pushes the wind upward and over the balconies, the wind would otherwise hit you right in the face if these were open-air.

16000 is beautiful, and we're hoping to be in one of these on our next cruise.

I think those balconies are in the Penthouse suites.

well then the first penthouse suite has a smaller balcony than the second penthouse suite...because if you look at the picture, those first two balconies are different sizes. an earlier poster said the first balcony was for the OS, and the larger looking second balcony was for the two Pents and that there was a divider between them.

Also....if you look on the new deckplans, it shows the balcony on the side.

NCL has certainly caused lots of confusion here, and NCL agents know nothing for certain. Maybe we'll get some real feedback after the next cruise.

Here's a shot of the forward balcony, sorry can't call it that anymore, I mean here's a shot of the window. The teak railing is absolutely killing me, maybe you can close your eyes and lean against it and imagine you are on a balcony.

P1000394.JPG

Here's a shot of the forward balcony, sorry can't call it that anymore, I mean here's a shot of the window. The teak railing is absolutely killing me, maybe you can close your eyes and lean against it and imagine you are on a balcony.

P1000394.JPG

Well we know for sure that is how the ones are on deck 16. I'm Jonesing for a picture of deck 17!!

• 3 weeks later...

I was hoping for pictures, but I was on the phone with a neighbor who was in both as we spoke. The layout is pretty accurate to the original plan. There are three sliding windows in solarium for 16002 and 16005.

16002layout_owners_lores1.jpg.237c24a9546db81e2ed9c69e9954f549.jpg

16005layout_owners_lores1_2.jpg.8f8c4ad6b8cd1aa3a4b5ffa89dcb8fd8.jpg

There is some one in this epic form who did stay in 16002 I believe for the TA and I think his login was "Black Beard" ?

I tried to find his post with no luck.

Anyone else remember this?

Chris

There is some one in this epic form who did stay in 16002 I believe for the TA and I think his login was "Black Beard" ?

I tried to find his post with no luck.

Anyone else remember this?

Chris

Yes, but he has chosen not to share photos (or doesn't have them uploaded yet).... I'm sure it won't be long until someone is in the same suite and posts photos.

Seventeen days later and still no pictures of 16002. :(

Us2inFL - I was thinking the same thing... I am in 16002 come 8/7 and I was hoping to see photos of it befoe I step foot in it... Not that it makes any difference, I just want to see real photos like you... :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[quote name='michaelsfling']Wonderman these Pictures look like your owner suite 17007, the bedroom appears smaller than 17004[/QUOTE]

Not sure about that. I think someone posted these pics before. They're from when the ship was docked in Southampton I believe and you can see the parking lots out the bathroom window. In Southampton the parking lots were on the port side of the ship which means this couldn't be 17007 as it is on the starboard side. I think this is cabin #16002.

Archived