Modify booking look up

tntcruise

Bump: For all those who haven't been able to view the Carnival modify booking page because of errors, try this:

Click here: www.carnival.com

Click on "View cruise details" located at the left side of the page where is says how many days are left to sailing. Then login with username and password and then minimize the window.

Then click here: http://www.carnival.com/BookModify.aspx

Good luck! Let me know if it works for you

Couldn't get it to work. Have to login before I can Click on "View cruise details" located at the left side of the page where is says how many days are left to sailing, otherwise I dont see days left anywhere until I login Then login with username and password and then minimize the window. I already had to login and when I clicked on link above I got error. What am I doing wrong.

Couldn't get it to work. Have to login before I can Click on "View cruise details" located at the left side of the page where is says how many days are left to sailing, otherwise I dont see days left anywhere until I login Then login with username and password and then minimize the window. I already had to login and when I clicked on link above I got error. What am I doing wrong.

you cant see the cruise details until you log on-- when you go to carnival webpage your cruise should be on the left hand corner... when you click on view cruise details-- then you log on with your email address and password. when you go there -- there should be a link that says modify your booking.. (this is new now) and not everyone has it on their booking. (I dont but I look at the modify page for others here since some computers have security issues)

wehn you come to the cruise detail page-- the page that has all the ports... minimize it then click on http://www.carnival.com/BookModify.aspx

you cant see the cruise details until you log on-- when you go to carnival webpage your cruise should be on the left hand corner... when you click on view cruise details-- then you log on with your email address and password. when you go there -- there should be a link that says modify your booking.. (this is new now) and not everyone has it on their booking. (I dont but I look at the modify page for others here since some computers have security issues)

wehn you come to the cruise detail page-- the page that has all the ports... minimize it then click on http://www.carnival.com/BookModify.aspx

I am slightly learning disabled & still can't do it. You can't see cruise details until you're logged on. I get no where until I am logged on and then when I follow the instructions I get the error message

When you start out out & go to Carnival Home Page you get nothing about any cruise details etc until you log on. I can't log on twice -if I can I don't get it

I must be missing something. My email address is below if you'd rather help me that way, thanks for your patience

westerncarribean@hotmail.com

I tried this and it came with this

.We apologize, an error occurred while processing your request. Carnival.com technical support has been notified of the problem and will be working to resolve the issue.

If you would like to email Carnival.com technical support, please use the following email address: support@carnival.com.

Teri

I tried this and it came with this

.We apologize, an error occurred while processing your request. Carnival.com technical support has been notified of the problem and will be working to resolve the issue.

If you would like to email Carnival.com technical support, please use the following email address: support@carnival.com. Teri

either you are missing steps or you have a security issue on your computer.

I see you can not get any ifmorantion if you type carnival in your browser-- you need to get there by clicking on links.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=2320363&postcount=1

use that. and make sure your cruise is registered on carnival. your cruise will be listed on the home page-- will have your name and how many days you have before you cruise.. if you click on crusie details THEN click on the second link it should still work

Did you have to book through Carnival to see the "view cruise details"? It does not show on my screen????

No but your cruise must be registered for the page. If you are registered on Carnival... go there and click on my profile add the information once that is done and youhit submit go back in and click on add a booking number. that should set your cruise on the home page.

you probably are doingit wrong--or you have a securityissue with your computer. (firewall)

are you registered to use carnival web page?? On www.carnival.com top right hand corner -make sure you register---fill inyour information.

is your profile filled out on this page?? if not go to the page--top right hand conrer and clickonmy profile--fill inthe information.

did you add a booking number?? if not go backto carnivals page click on my profile and clickon add a booking number.

doing all this puts your cruise on the mainpage of carnivals web site. tells you how many days, your name.

did you do all this??

Thanks for the reply. yes I have done all that. I did manage to look at it on Thursay and got the modify page, but have not been able to get it since. I was wondering if it was mee with the problem, or Carnival had withdrawn the option of veiwing the modify page.

Thanks for the reply. yes I have done all that. I did manage to look at it on Thursay and got the modify page, but have not been able to get it since. I was wondering if it was mee with the problem, or Carnival had withdrawn the option of veiwing the modify page.

its very rare for me to get an error message. I cant even get to the cruisedetails. I am getting one now--which tells methe page isdown. for now. try again onMonday

I tried earlier today and just now. I can get my information without an error message (of course I can't get my cabin #, but that's a story on another post)

I'm not sure why so many people get the errors and some don't. I almost never do. (I've only gotten it 2-3 times and I check several times a day waiting for my cabin assignment)

Good Luck,

Mike

serene56. I can get up all my cruise details and ammend my profile, I just cannot get into the modify section that shows you your cabin allocation. I don't think there is anywhere else where your cabin number and deck is shown is there?

Yes there is--but your funpass needs to be filled out and completed.

Once thats done..

go to carnival web page--scroll to the bottom and click on funpass. Put in oyour name, booking number ship and date.. you will be given two options--click on view gifts. make believe you are buying something and add it to your cart... scroll down to see a cabin # or GTEE.

when is your cruise?

serene56, I think that I tried that. I have filled in most of the funpass, but am awaiting the flight details. Our Cruise is November 5th Western Carribean. I will try the latest method you have advised agian, thanks for your help.

Archived