"Welcome Back" Promo ZPM

SilvertoGold

It's really to your advantage to see the Future Cruise staff when onboard. Deposits are only $100 per person and you get obc. You can either do an open deposit or select a specific sailing, it doesn't matter.

It's really to your advantage to see the Future Cruise staff when onboard. Deposits are only $100 per person and you get obc. You can either do an open deposit or select a specific sailing, it doesn't matter.

What is the OBC now? We have done this in the past but OBC not much of an incentive. I think $25pp for an OV, $35.00pp for a Verandah, and $50.00pp for a Suite on a 7 night cruise. What is the incentive now and does it change by cruise length?

As a comparison, we booked a future cruise while on Azamara and received $200.00 OBC per stateroom for a Verandah on a 12 night (not to mention they only charged us $100.00 total deposit). We could also book Azamara while on Celebrity.

We received the Welcome Back promo email last December ... we were looking at a 20-night in a verandah stateroom, and our OBC would have been $75/person. The amount was combinable with our OBC from the Future Cruise Deposit we made on the sailing we'd returned from. Booked for November, got all the OBC on the reservation, and would also have added our shareholder benefit ... but spouse's employer decided no one, absolutely no one, takes vacation the last 6-8 weeks of the year:eek:

The offer per person:

7-11 days ... $25 inside/$25 outside/$35 verandah (V's on Vista and A-BC on the S and R ships)/$50 suite (PS-SY on Vista and PS and S on S and R ships)

12+ days ... $50/$50/$75/$100 (in respective categories as shown above)

Don't know if the Welcome Back still is offered for those who have returned from 2010 sailings.

Just to make sure I understand.....I got a an email when I returned from my May cruise on the Oosterdam with the offer of $100 OBC for booking a cruise. As we used the FCC to book our cruise for next spring I didn't respond to that. Is it possible that I can combine those together. We got the usual $35.00 per person for our 7 day Verandah cabin. Any info would be appreciated.

foodgirl: I am wondering if your email was the standard one, since you mention $100 credit.

The standard one used for several years had different amounts credit for different cruise lengths and stateroom categories: from $25pp to $100pp (?).

At least you got an offer. You should definitely contact your TA to find out if your credit from booking onboard is combinable with this email offer. If you do find out, it would be great if you could report back!

Thanks for your imput.

Archived