Does holland have self disembarkation?

aznfayeth

On the day of disembarkation, the ship is supposed to arrive at 6a at seward. I booked a 7:30a kenai fjords tour. Do you think I will make it if I carry my own luggage off? Thanks.
Yes, HAL has "express" debarkation. We've never debarked at Seward, so I can't say how early the ship will be cleared.

We love self disembarkation. It is such a relief not to have to make decisions about what goes in the luggage and what goes in carry-on, especially when they are incompatible with what we have to do (usually a flight with no liquids allowed). I can pack three people in less than 15 minutes the morning of disembarkation if I don't have to think!

How does this work if you're paying for a transfer to the airport (SeaTac)? I'm assuming that you'd have to spend a little extra time waiting at the bus (which I don't mind).

If you're doing a HAL transfer, you probably shouldn't try self-disembark. Your bus may not even be there when you get outside.

Usually those on the same bus schedule (time of flight departure, airline) get the same disembarktation color and number. You're all called at the same time, which is after there's a bus to put you on.

If you're doing a HAL transfer, you probably shouldn't try self-disembark. Your bus may not even be there when you get outside.

Usually those on the same bus schedule (time of flight departure, airline) get the same disembarktation color and number. You're all called at the same time, which is after there's a bus to put you on.

OK, thanks Ruth!

Archived