Emerald room decision BB category

paul1268

This has probably been asked before but any input on Caribe deck forward C230 versus Riviera deck near midship R309 or R310. Just got an upgrade from BG to BB :D. I know about the differences in balconies. We tend to like high for easy pool access and have loved Lido deck inside cabins in the past. Have heard about possibility of noise from pool deck above for some Riviera cabins. Really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks, Paul

This has probably been asked before but any input on Caribe deck forward C230 versus Riviera deck near midship R309 or R310. Just got an upgrade from BG to BB :D. I know about the differences in balconies. We tend to like high for easy pool access and have loved Lido deck inside cabins in the past. Have heard about possibility of noise from pool deck above for some Riviera cabins. Really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks, Paul

I'd get the Caribe deck cabin because of the balcony size. Also, I've been on several different ships in cabins directly beneath open deck and I'll never do it again. High heels pounding late at night, power washing at 5am. Awful.

Thanks, Paul

I would keep the Caribe cabin. There are issues with pool area noise in thatt area.

I'd get the Caribe deck cabin because of the balcony size. Also, I've been on several different ships in cabins directly beneath open deck and I'll never do it again. High heels pounding late at night, power washing at 5am. Awful.

I agree...we were on the Riveria deck right below the Trident Grill. I agree with Pam that not only you hear high heels pounding late at night above you, also, seems like the officers that stroll the decks wear hard soled shoes and it sounds like they are tap dancing overheard. Also, don't forget the setting up of the pool chairs at 5:30 when the power washing is done. OMG -- the entire room shakes when they drop them onto the deck right above....times this by 300 chairs ....yikes. The particular cruise I was on, they then started working on replacing the balcony dividers at 7:00 on the deck below. I didn't get any sleep for over a week and was quite cranky by the end of the day. My vote is for the Caribe...but guess that is obvious.

Archived