Miracle Dining Room Assigned Seating Question

WillieD13

Our paperwork shows that we have confirmed seating for the early meal, but it doesn't say where, or with whom (if anyone) we will be seated. Everything I have read seems to indicate that the Miracle has tables of all sizes, ranging from 2 person, up to 12 person. Is there something that says where we will be seated, or where we can request a specific size table. We just don't want to get stuck at a table for 2 or even a 4. We want to be at a larger table, with multiple other couples, singles, or families. We want to enjoy the social aspects of the cruise too, and having raised 4 boys, we don't mind a boisterous dinner. To me, that's half the fun of the cruise, watching the excitement of others, and comparing notes and experiences.

Call either your TA or Carnival (however you booked) and make the request. They really want you to be happy, and will do their best to honor your request! (We, too, like larger tables...just more fun!)

Our paperwork shows that we have confirmed seating for the early meal, but it doesn't say where, or with whom (if anyone) we will be seated. Everything I have read seems to indicate that the Miracle has tables of all sizes, ranging from 2 person, up to 12 person. Is there something that says where we will be seated, or where we can request a specific size table. We just don't want to get stuck at a table for 2 or even a 4. We want to be at a larger table, with multiple other couples, singles, or families. We want to enjoy the social aspects of the cruise too, and having raised 4 boys, we don't mind a boisterous dinner. To me, that's half the fun of the cruise, watching the excitement of others, and comparing notes and experiences.

You won't find out till you board. The seating time and table will be on your sail and sign card.

When we get onboard we go have lunch at the lido buffet-then head to the dining room to look at or table. (this way if we need to make changes we have the time to do so- only had to do it once on a cruise--was too close to the kitchen area--no thanks)

we read the funtimes and saw when the matre d was making changes so we can get there to do so

And if you do not care for your table see the MD and ask him to change to what you would like.

That's what we did on the Glory last May. We asked for a table of four for my parents and I, and somehow we ended up with a round table of eight. We went back up front and we asked for the table of four. We got that quickly, and the spot that we were originally assigned to was filled pretty fast, too.

Archived