Adding a 3rd person after paid in full

GAMOM4

I was wondering if any of you have ever added a 3rd person to your cabin after the cruise is paid in full. We didn't book ES - so that part shouldn't be a problem. I paid the cruise off the day before the 60th day and now I am thinking that my son may be able to go with us. My PVP isn't working today or I would call and ask him - I have tried to google this question but didn't really find an answer. I know that it would depend on whether they even have a room left for 3 people. We booked GS so we still haven't been assigned a cabin. Thanks for any help!

I was wondering if any of you have ever added a 3rd person to your cabin after the cruise is paid in full. We didn't book ES - so that part shouldn't be a problem. I paid the cruise off the day before the 60th day and now I am thinking that my son may be able to go with us. My PVP isn't working today or I would call and ask him - I have tried to google this question but didn't really find an answer. I know that it would depend on whether they even have a room left for 3 people. We booked GS so we still haven't been assigned a cabin. Thanks for any help!

I did this once and if I remember correctly my room had room for a 3rd person so all I had to do was pay the listed rate for the 3rd person at the time that I booked him.

I hope this helps you.

It shouldn't be a problem as long as you have a room that can hold a 3rd person. I did this with my dtr and what happened was that the price had dropped on me and dh cruise she got to go for free. I didn't have to pay extra. Good luck and have a wonderful cruise.

It shouldn't be a problem as long as you have a room that can hold a 3rd person. I did this with my dtr and what happened was that the price had dropped on me and dh cruise she got to go for free. I didn't have to pay extra. Good luck and have a wonderful cruise.

And the ship has not reached max capacity.

We are leaving on the Fantasy in about 45 days. I booked a suite because I knew I was going to add px, I just didn't know how many. I'm adding my daughter on next week. I'll just get charged the current 3rd px rate instead of the cheaper rate had i booked her 6months ago when I initially booked the cabin. It's only about $50 more then it would have been then. Still a great rate since the 3rd and 4th px rates are so much cheaper than the 1st and 2nd anyway.

Unless the ship is completely sold out or you are in a cabin that cannot accommodate 3 and they do not have one to move you to, then it is simply a matter of a phone call with a credit card handy.

Got caught in your situation last year. was able to add a third right before sailing, but only because the assigned cabin was designated for three pax. Even though the third was an infant & we were bringing a pak-n-play for her to sleep in, unless the room was rated for three pax it would not have been possible. Since u haven't been assigned yet, you might be able to get in a cabin for 3 if any are available. Good luck.

Just had to blow a horn about my PVP since u said yours wasn't working today.

I called my PVP today, the 4th of July, & he was off but left a number on his voicemail. He worked very hard with me to book a cruise on a borrowed laptap. Gonna stick with this one - he's a keeper!

We have a great PVP too. Shewas off for the long weekend and went in Saturday to change 3 cabins into 5. Granted she got 2 more bookings outta the deal, but it ment changing the original 3 cabins. Took a bit to do to get then all together but she got it done and was very happy all the while doing it. Made the transaction pleasant as if she had nothing else to do. Gives her personal cell # and tries to be available for her people. Always has been. :)

CCL will aways take your money and add a person. Just need a cabin for 3 available and not have met max yet.

Happy cruising!

Kat

Archived