Website Problems

Woobstr112G

I've noted, just now the booking problems on the Princess site. Was able to get on the site and log onto my personalizer. Soon as I try and search for a cruise, I can't go any further. Very frustrating.....:mad::mad::mad:

Bob

I went in to see if my boarding pass was available. It said I hadnt entered credit card info...so I entered it. Hit send......and whamo.....a message that the site is having difficulties. Took a good 5 minutes till I was able to re-enter the personilizer and enter it again.

For 2+ months now, I can not access my "saved cruises". When I clicked on my "saved cruises", I got the "error" page saying page not found... (I think it is the page Princess uses for almost all errors - the page with a picture of a couple on the left side of page). I can save cruises, but I can not view what I saved. I saved about 6 cruises that I would like to check the "update price" on a regular basis to monitor price drops. On the same computer, when I sign on to my sister's account , I don't have any problem with her "saved cruise" page. I called Princess 2+ months ago when I first encountered the problem, they said they are having problems, and asked me to try in a few days. I tried everyday; still the same problem. A month ago, I called them again. Same response from Princess. I continued to try on a daily basis, still the same problem. Last week, I called Princess again, this time they had me talked to the Captain Circle customer service, still the same answer, they are having problem, try again in a few days. I called again last Friday, and was told there is nothing they can do; they told me just keep trying.

Anybody has any suggestions? If so, please advise!! Thanks.

Archived