Inspiration Question...

Hi! I have 4 people who really don't care which room we get on inspiration, but we want one room - we are going with an Ocean View that will sleep 4 and want to see a picture of the pull out beds from anyone.

Does anyone have a picture of the OV that will sleep 4? Want to see the pull out beds if possible...

THANK YOU! :)

Hi! I have 4 people who really don't care which room we get on inspiration, but we want one room - we are going with an Ocean View that will sleep 4 and want to see a picture of the pull out beds from anyone.

Does anyone have a picture of the OV that will sleep 4? Want to see the pull out beds if possible...

THANK YOU! :)

You dont really save that much money with 4 in a room, you could get two rooms, that would mean more room and two showers! You can get two rooms next to each other! 4 in a room will be VERY crowded!

BUT if it ment no cruise to go with 2 rooms then I say go in one room!

Have a great time!!!!! Sorry I don't have any pictures! I have seen them before, very tight! Look on Webshots, you can find some there!

Hi! I'm at work now, so I don't have photos on my computer, but we sailed the Inspiration as a party of 3 in an OV with a pullman bed. (Room pics in my review in my siggy.) Usually, the rooms with 2 pullman beds have the beds set opposite each other.

My SIL was on the same cruise, and had 4 in her room, but her room had only 1 pullman and a rollaway placed under the pullman. Space was tight, but they managed. However, I would pay careful attention to the deck plans and make sure the cabin you book does, in fact have 2 uppers and not 1 upper plus a rollaway. Your TA or PVP will TELL you that the cabin with just 1 upper can fit 4 people, but you will have a little more space without a rollaway on the floor.

Happy sails! :D

As stated before, beware of getting a Triple cabin with the 4th as a rollaway. They do this on these older Carnival ships.

A good TA will get you a true Quad cabin "if" they are still available.

A true Quad will have 2 pullman upper bunks on this and all Fantasy Class ships. Pullman uppers fold out from the wall, above the twin beds below them.

Also as stated ,if possible spring for 2 cabins , to get the extra bathroom and eleminate climbing into/out of the uppers.

Ok - changed ships and now are going for 7 days on Legend. We booked 6232 (which has an extended balcony) but for beds it has the 2 twins, a pull out couch and 1 pullman. We gave up the 2 bathrooms for a balcony with a BIG deck so we can all be out there at once.

I would still love to see what the pullman looks like up and down?...

Also, does the room steward put the couch/pullman back up/down every day for you?

Thanks again!

Ok - changed ships and now are going for 7 days on Legend. We booked 6232 (which has an extended balcony) but for beds it has the 2 twins, a pull out couch and 1 pullman. We gave up the 2 bathrooms for a balcony with a BIG deck so we can all be out there at once.

I would still love to see what the pullman looks like up and down?...

Also, does the room steward put the couch/pullman back up/down every day for you?

Thanks again!

that category has no pull out couchs...Im thinking you saw convertible sofa and read into it that it pulls out. Its a twin size mattress that during the day you can use as a sofa, at night they remove the pillows from the back and its a bed... .nothing about it pulls out, unless you are moving it away from the wall, its not nailed down.

I just called Carnival looking for an interior room for 4 on the Inspiration over Thanksgiving. I realize we aren't booking as early as others have been, but is it true there are "no" 4 person inside rooms? He said the only option is 2 rooms with a connecting door, but it'd be cheaper to get a quad ocean view room.

Anyone have any experience with this on the Inspiration?

Shawn in AK

I just called Carnival looking for an interior room for 4 on the Inspiration over Thanksgiving. I realize we aren't booking as early as others have been, but is it true there are "no" 4 person inside rooms? He said the only option is 2 rooms with a connecting door, but it'd be cheaper to get a quad ocean view room.

Anyone have any experience with this on the Inspiration?

Shawn in AK

I have a 4A quad booked on Ecstasy which should be a sister to Inspiration. Maybe what he meant was the quads are booked? At least the ones he looked at. You can pretend to book the date you are looking at and put 4 in the drop down and see which cabins you are given to select from. .. do it yourself. (I dont take anyone's word without double checking)

We had a 4B on the Inspiration last year that was a true quad. Two twins pushed together to make a king, one pullman over our heads and then another pullman on the other side of the room.

Our steward did not close the beds each day which required a lot of maneuvering on our part to move about the room. It was a little tight, but we weren't in the room very much anyway.

Thanks! I was wondering if the quads existed, but it could be that Thanksgiving is pretty popular. If we like this cruise, it might be lesson learned and to book early for the cheaper rooms!

Thanks all!

Shawn in AK

Archived