Help with deck choice

AlanR2

We are considering booking Silver Whisper for our first cruise on SS. Have enjoyed Seabourn in the past plus numerous Princess, RCCL, etc. The big question for me is Veranda Suite on deck 9 or deck 6. Any thoughts? We are planning Carrib. next March.

Thanks in advance.

We chose deck 6 on the Silver Cloud because there were cabins above us and cabins below us, rather than public (therefore potentially noisy) areas. Not so, the cabins are well away from any potential noise. Deck 6 midships will minimise rocking as others have said. Very easy to get around on Silversea ships - nothing is very far away!

and there you have it. . .pay your money & take your choice. We usually stay midship but I think I'll go with deck 9 just for the change. It seems like it would be fun to be "on top" and I haven't heard any contraindication like noise, etc.

Many thanks all.

AR

and there you have it. . .pay your money & take your choice. We usually stay midship but I think I'll go with deck 9 just for the change. It seems like it would be fun to be "on top" and I haven't heard any contraindication like noise, etc.

Many thanks all.

AR

Good choice! I believe the cabins on Deck 9 are all considered mid-ship verandas.

Yes, it's very easy to get around on the Whisper, and the elevators are very quick to both arrive and to transport you, if you choose to use them. (As I did toward the end of my recent Baltic cruise when the 'ol legs were complaining)

Archived