Grandeur Owners Suite. . . table for room service?

Can anyone tell me if there is a table with chairs in the owners suite (8504) for dining? Floor plans show a table with two chairs, but most pictures I've found by searching don't show this. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if there is a table with chairs in the owners suite (8504) for dining? Floor plans show a table with two chairs, but most pictures I've found by searching don't show this. Thanks!

yes, it does, and your fruit basket will take up half the table

We were in an Owner's Suite on the Enchantment, which should be about the same. You will love it. Lots of room and curtains to divide the space up into three rooms with two TVs. And yes, there is a table with four chairs for dining or whatever else.

Thanks so much for all of the replies. We've stayed in Grand Suites, but this is our first Owner's. Can't wait! Looking forward to ordering at least one dinner off of the dining room menu, just to try it out.

Thanks so much for all of the replies. We've stayed in Grand Suites, but this is our first Owner's. Can't wait! Looking forward to ordering at least one dinner off of the dining room menu, just to try it out.

The table........will seat 4! If you want to have guests in, just ask your steward for extra chairs for the evening.

We always ask for a table cloth, on the first night, and drape the table for breakfast or dinner.

We ask to "borrow" salt and peppers from the Windjammer, and get extra small plates from the WJ.......so that if we have people for a glass of wine, we will have the appitizers (that we bring from home or the port), and really enjoy a sailaway with another couple or two........on several nights.

With the concierge lounge in place on many ships, my DW tends to shy away from having a group in........but it's something that I miss.

We used to throw parties for 40 plus in our OS.........and you can do the same. Yes, it's expensive, but I have always said that if we can afford an OS......we can afford to throw a party!!:D

Rick

That's the nice thing about true suites....an actual TABLE for eating! Most cabins don't have that, so room service is a pain, if you order a full meal!

Only the OS and RS on the Voyager & smaller ships have a dining table. The GS, although a "true" suite, only has a coffee table.

Archived