Crown and Anchor help please

Hi l have one RC cruise under my belt and have just booked a second. I have also just signed up to C&A. Now l realise as a gold member there are only a few benefits but there is a third cruise im looking to book, is there any benefit of waiting until my membership comes through or shall l just go wth the 5% online discount RC are offering.

Thanks

I'm not too sure what you're asking. Are you asking if you should wait to book cruise #3 (lucky you!) because of some C&A discount you'll get? Because there's no booking discount when you're a gold member, so I don't think "when" you book is going to matter at this point...

I hope that answers your question! :)

Don't worry. I was able to interpret. :)

You don't start getting discounts until you're platinum, and even then it's only for balcony rooms and suites.

Now, what I DID just realize is, maybe you should book cruise 3 while on cruise 2. I'm pretty sure you get a $100 discount if you do that.

Book cruise 3 while on cruise 2 as I think you will get next cruise discounts and possibly some on board credit. unless cruise 3 is before cruise 2 if thast makes sense. If not then do some searches and see if you can get it through a travel agent cheaper than RC is offering.

There is no discount for booking while on board, but there IS on board credit for that next cruise.

I'm pretty sure the new benefits announced on June 1st include a discount for booking your next cruise onboard. I think there's both a discount and OBC. The amount of each is determined by your C&A status and the type of stateroom you book.

I'm pretty sure the new benefits announced on June 1st include a discount for booking your next cruise onboard. I think there's both a discount and OBC. The amount of each is determined by your C&A status and the type of stateroom you book.

Do you mean the balcony discount for Platinum, Diamond and Diamond+ members?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi l have one RC cruise under my belt and have just booked a second. I have also just signed up to C&A. Now l realise as a gold member there are only a few benefits but there is a third cruise im looking to book, is there any benefit of waiting until my membership comes through or shall l just go wth the 5% online discount RC are offering.

Thanks

Do C&A members get a 5% discount for booking online?

Do C&A members get a 5% discount for booking online?

there isn't a random percentage discount - Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus are eligible to receive Balcony room discounts though.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this is true? Can they book more than one stateroom and get a discount? TIA

Archived