Specialty Rest onboard Emerald

Rhitson88

Ok guys, I need your opinions and I know thats what your here for. Going on the Emerald on August 29th. Have heard a huge amount of great things about the Crown Grille or whatever the specialty restaraunts name is on Emerald. Well, we are not huge eaters by any means and I have heard you cannot even bring any leftovers out of the room. So would it just not even be worth it to go waste the money if we aren't going to be finishing our food? Just asking, may be a dumb question but I just want to know if the experience and surroundings of it just being a 5 star restaraunt make it worth it in itself. So just any opinions would be great. Also, are they open every night or just like formal nights? Because we love the formal nights and will not be missing those. Thanks for any input.

Not being a 'big eater' really has nothing to do with the specialty restaurants. They are something different to try if you wish. You can order only those courses you want and leave it at that.

Why in the world would you want to take leftovers back to your room? There is no way to heat them up for consumption later on! And with food available all of the time throughout the ship, a doggy bag definitely isn't necessary (as the dog didn't accompany you on this cruise ;))

Check it out once onboard and judge for yourself if you think the extra charge is worth it to you. That would be the only suggestion I would have for you. ;)

Archived