HAL Mariners Society Tile Magnet

Today, in the mail, from Seattle, I received a gorgeous 3" x 3" HAL Tile Magnet, on which there is the painting of the HAL "twin ships" as well as the following inscription: "Celebrating the greatest guests in the world:The Members of the Mariners Society" What a pleasant surprise! Has anyone else received this same tile magnet in the mail from HAL?:)

Today, in the mail, from Seattle, I received a gorgeous 3" x 3" HAL Tile Magnet, on which there is the painting of the HAL "twin ships" as well as the following inscription: "Celebrating the greatest guests in the world:The Members of the Mariners Society" What a pleasant surprise! Has anyone else received this same tile magnet in the mail from HAL?:)

I haven't received any such thing, not even Mariner Magazine by snail mail or email.

Our entire CC group on the 33 day Hawaii/Tahiti cruise were given tiles by HotMan Robert Versteeg. We thought that was incredibly nice of him and his staff to take the time to send them to all 89 of us.

I'm not personally aware of a campaign to send those out right now to all Mariners or all Mariners over a certain level, etc. It's possible there are, but it could also be something that was given because of something the OP sent in to the HQ... There could be a lot of things, and if there IS a back story it isn't provided in the OP's post

Archived