RCCL refuses to honor policy...HELP!

Please let me know if I am correct.

I booked a cruise this past February for a cruise in August.....after that ( a few months I believe ) RCCL changed their price drop policy. So today....my cruise goes down. I call...they say literally TOO BAD...I point out that I should be under the old price guarantee policy...and they say no....Is this really right? Is there anything I can do? OR am I wrong and they don't have to honor their own price drops.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I booked a cruise this past February for a cruise in August.....after that ( a few months I believe ) RCCL changed their price drop policy. So today....my cruise goes down. I call...they say literally TOO BAD...I point out that I should be under the old price guarantee policy...and they say no....Is this really right? Is there anything I can do? OR am I wrong and they don't have to honor their own price drops.

Call back and talk to another representative.........if you booked the cruise in February, you should most CERTAINLY be under the "old" policy and be entitled to OBC if it is past your final payment date. if its not past your final payment date then they should adjust your price.

I can see this being frusterating as you might of booked at that time thinking that if the price goes down you will get money back.

However there whole police before was rediculous, it needed to be changed (if you look at it at business aspect).

Call back and talk to another representative.........if you booked the cruise in February, you should most CERTAINLY be under the "old" policy and be entitled to OBC if it is past your final payment date.

It doesn't look like it is a price drop, it is a sale price from the weekly Tuesday Sales Event. Those prices have always been for new bookings only.

It doesn't look like it is a price drop, it is a sale price from the weekly Tuesday Sales Event. Those prices have always been for new bookings only.

if that is the case, then you are 100 percent correct! I forgot today was Tuesday :o

So what is this new price drop policy?

Man,I have been away to long.

True what above poster said.If its a promo sale,it is not applicable.New bookings only,and that has been policy for as long as I can remember..

Ken, your light is on, so you are still signed on to Cruise Critic.

Are you reading the responses here?

You can't get the new price because it's for NEW BOOKINGS ONLY. It has nothing to do with when you booked your cruise vs the new pricing policy.

Tuesday Sales Event. New Bookings Only.

Sorry. :(

Ken, your light is on, so you are still signed on to Cruise Critic.

Are you reading the responses here?

You can't get the new price because it's for NEW BOOKINGS ONLY. It has nothing to do with when you booked your cruise vs the new pricing policy.

Tuesday Sales Event. New Bookings Only.

Sorry. :(

I couldn't resist. Saying this. My light is on but no one was home. Hehehehehe

Yes it is. Why didn't they tell me that? They really were not nice on the phone.

I have been reading alot of complaints about Customer Service Reps not being nice lately. Is there a full moon?

I couldn't resist. Saying this. My light is on but no one was home. Hehehehehe

Sometimes the light is on..we are home..but have closed our eyes for a minute..happens to all of us....;):)

Archived