Is our balcony covered or uncovered?

adwalsh

Can someone please tell me if cabins 9244/9248 and 9252 have a covered or uncovered balcony? I've heard that some balconies on Deck 9 are open to the decks above.

Thank you in advance...

Can someone please tell me if cabins 9244/9248 and 9252 have a covered or uncovered balcony? I've heard that some balconies on Deck 9 are open to the decks above.

Thank you in advance...

Based on my analysis of the Epic deck plans, cabins 9244, 9248, and 9252 all have covered balconies.

How about 9274? It sure doesn't look like it from the pics and the website where you overlay the decks. It is my brothers room and 2 calls to NCL insists that all balcony cabins are covered.

I really think they will be unhappy with no cover, not because of the privacy issue but no shade or protection if it is rainy.

Thanks

How about 9274? It sure doesn't look like it from the pics and the website where you overlay the decks. It is my brothers room and 2 calls to NCL insists that all balcony cabins are covered.

I really think they will be unhappy with no cover, not because of the privacy issue but no shade or protection if it is rainy.

Thanks

Yes, I agree with you. Based on the deck plans, cabin 9274 has an uncovered balcony.

It is definitely not the case that all balcony cabins on the Epic are covered.

Cabin 9134 has a covered balcony, by my calculations. It looks like you will have a view down to the open balcony of cabin 8086 below you.

Thanks, I hope 8086 has good looking people...:D

How about 9029? It has no lifeboats below it and is just right where the ship takes a "turn" in. Just hopeful that I get both sun and shade!!!!

Snow bunny

Yes, after examining the deck plans and checking a couple photos for verification, cabin 9029 should offer you both sun and shade. It looks to me that your balcony is half covered by deck 10 above and half open to the sky.

• 1 year later...

Archived