What side of the ship?

phabric

Port side for southbound. It will be the land side for the portions of the journey where you're not in the inside passage. If the ship goes into glacier bay, the narration is given as you approach glaciers on the port side.

Choose the cabin you want..the side will not matter..we had a portside on a Northbound and ended up with great views especially when docked in ports..Our captain did such a great job rotating the ship when at Hubbard..everyone had a closeup look..really you can't go wrong...Enjoy !!!

I heard people, on CC, worry about what side of the ship they were on and they had me worried too. I booked a veranda, for the first time, and I was on the left side, whch was supposed to be the GOOD side. IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! The ship turns around and you get to see both side. I wasted my energy thinking about port or aft!!!

A good rule of thumb is starboard northbound and port southbound, particularly on a one way voyage. On a 7 day return voyage it really doesn't matter but I would probably go with a starboard out of Vancouver, and from Seattle it is a pick'em.

We had a port side southbound on the Millennium on July 2 nd. It doesn't matter. We would sit on our balcony for an hour or so while going through the inside passage. We would then go to the buffet, grab a snack a window sit on the starboard side and enjoy that as well. We where lucky and had warm weather and sun the last few days. Enjoy a balcony from either side.

Archived