Video of Athens Sail-In!

miraflores

Whata cruiseline were you on??

I was with Royal Caribbean. I worked for them and ResidenSea, but made these videos working for Royal Caribbean. I can't show you any of the work I did with ResidenSea, but really wish I could...because that ship (The World) was pretty special, and the stuff I shot there makes this all seem kind of boring (to me) in comparison (haha).

I can show you my personal photo galleries of the destinations (http://tighturl.com/2ijp) the ship went, but I'm not allowed to share any video, photos or stories about the ship. Too bad though...it's a one of a kind community, and it's an incredible lifestyle. I shot some cool stuff, that I can't even show my closest friends. One project I did was every day at noon, I'd program the bridge camera to record the front of the ship for a couple of minutes, and I left it to record for a year. When I got off the ship, I put it all together into a really amazing video. That video...I really wish I could show you that, but I can't. It's pretty wild. It started in Norway, and finished in China a year later...and the camera caught every single day of it (and some really cool stuff). That ship covers some serious distance, but it's very exclusive.

I actually have one sort of like it that I shot with Royal Caribbean. Same idea, but I started in Buenos Aires and finished in Vancouver. I should put that on YouTube...maybe that'll be the next one. Haha.

Thanks for enjoying them. They're a unique way of looking at cruises. I'd like to do an entire cruise once...the whole thing from beginning to end. Haha. You'd still see lights at night that might be fun if they were sped up.

Archived