When changing cruise dates, does it have to be for same destination?

cmlmich

We will likely have to change our cruise date from November to sometime in January. I know that I will have to pay the $50pp fee but do I have to book the same ship and destination? If anyone has any experience I would love to hear about it.

Thanks

You can move to any ship or date, pay the $50 pp and transfer the rest of your money to another date or ship.

Im assuming you are not yet to final payment or the above of course does not apply.

No, I have only paid the $500 deposit so far. Do you know if you can only move the date within the year of the original booking? I heard that was the case.This will be our second move and our first cruise date was Jan 31st 2010.

No, I have only paid the $500 deposit so far. Do you know if you can only move the date within the year of the original booking? I heard that was the case.This will be our second move and our first cruise date was Jan 31st 2010.

As long as you arent past final payment you can move it to this year, next year, the year after ... you have two years from the date you cancel to use the rest of the deposit. (Carnival holds it though)

We will likely have to change our cruise date from November to sometime in January. I know that I will have to pay the $50pp fee but do I have to book the same ship and destination? If anyone has any experience I would love to hear about it.

Thanks

Are you booked ES? If not you can transfer without any kind of penalty or fee. If you booked ES.

Archived